Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New 80% 1911 Kits @ Dlask Arms - OFFICER'S MODEL

The last batch was gone in 5 days...
    I aim to misbehave

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. We haven't made our minds up yet if we want to invest the tall coin into something that may have an uncertain future.

Leigh

Dlask Arms Corp.
    Wow, it's actually kinda frustrating that you sold out so fast. Can you please post some pictures of the kits? Even if I can't get one I would like to see some photos.

Why is the coin so tall? You have to invest in new castings or something? Any why is the future uncertain? Is there talk of making 80% kits illegal or are you referring to the libs banning handguns?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Wow, it's actually kinda frustrating that you sold out so fast. Can you please post some pictures of the kits? Even if I can't get one I would like to see some photos.

Why is the coin so tall? You have to invest in new castings or something? Any why is the future uncertain? Is there talk of making 80% kits illegal or are you referring to the libs banning handguns?

Have you exchanged Kanadian Pesos for USD lately ? It is incredibly frustrating for us to continually get raped at the bank when we order this stuff.

These forgings were custom made for us to our specific dimensions. There have never been any in Canada or even the USA as far as we can tell. I had a call from a company on the Eastern Seaboard asking if we could export them down ! As for the uncertain future, a majority of Canadians decided to vote for Trudeau because, and I quote, " He's gonna legalize weed man !"

This has left ALOT of things uncertain in the firearms industry and we are just not willing to lose the cash if or when he and his band of Merry Morons decide to emasculate the common sense laws that most of us have grown accustomed to.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 01-12-2016 at 05:14 PM.

You bring them in Leigh, and we'll snap them up.
    I aim to misbehave

Do you guys offer a parts kit in stainless to complement a government length build?

Those went fast
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

From the looks of the response, there's quite a lot of interest in these myself included. Any possibility of us convincing you to bring in another batch pre-ordered or pre paid?

Quote Originally Posted by M1akid View Post
    Do you guys offer a parts kit in stainless to complement a government length build?
    Yes we do. They are not on the site however so you will need to call us at the shop to order. Cost for a complete Gov't / Commander kit, includes everything to finish the pistol for $625 + tax. These are all top quality parts, the same ones we use to finish our custom pistols.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstealth View Post
    From the looks of the response, there's quite a lot of interest in these myself included. Any possibility of us convincing you to bring in another batch pre-ordered or pre paid?
    Sure 100%. Full pre-payment up front and if the laws change before they arrive in country then no refunds..... Deal ? (;

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Hmm you sound very sure that the laws will change. Have you guys been hearing stuff down from the grape vine?

Also, I'm fine with 100 prepayment. Just as an idea, how long would it take to get to Canada?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast