Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/8 dovetail to Picatinny adapter

3/8 dovetail to Picatinny adapter

Hi there Colonel,

Any idea when you'll have more stock on the dovetail to picatinny adapter, I'm just putting together a shopping list and would like to save on shipping.

Thanks

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Hi

Thanks for the question.

We will have more in stock by next Friday, January 15 (possibly even Thursday).

Generally speaking, if we are showing an item as being 'sold out' it will be back in stock within two weeks unless the manufacturer does not have inventory.

Update: Stock is on it's way to us and the website will be updated tomorrow (Thursday, January 14) to reflect that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    So a business member with one transaction, appears to have no store front. What is the deal.....
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

We're a new business member (to CGN) and this is our storefront: www.colonelmustard.ca
    Last edited by Colonel Mustard; 07-28-2019 at 07:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Unfortunately for you, there have been a few business's before you that messed with members here. Your "1" trader rating and recent join makes me cautious. Not all members are great at following through with ratings, so push for the feedback and a lot of literally gun shy members will flock to you .....especially if you bring in hard to find items, have good prices, and especially if you have good communications and customer service.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Internet home business.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

I fully understand your cautiousness and thank you for your suggestion to push for feedback.

If anyone does have concerns, please check our 'Introduction' sticky under our name in the Dealer Network section where some existing customers have said some very nice things about us. We do pride ourselves on offering great customer service using an effective but simple business model - treating people how we would like to be treated ourselves...

Come and say "hi" at the Thorncliffe Gun Show this Saturday for those members in the Calgary area and you'll see we're a genuine bunch (look for the mustard-coloured balloons).

Finally, I would just say that you can order with confidence from Colonel Mustard - we have a clear and simple website layout which is McAfee Secure Certified; securely accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and ######; and have a simple shipping policy with a $15 maximum anywhere in Canada or free anywhere in Canada if you spend $200.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Unfortunately for you, there have been a few business's before you that messed with members here. Your "1" trader rating and recent join makes me cautious. Not all members are great at following through with ratings, so push for the feedback and a lot of literally gun shy members will flock to you .....especially if you bring in hard to find items, have good prices, and especially if you have good communications and customer service.

BANNED
    Thanks for my order , Very fast shipping is appreciate, and minimum shipping cost too.

I will order again , I wait too for this 3/8 dovetail to Picatinny adapter, so thanks for the update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Anyone have a link for this dovetail - picatinny adapter? ??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast