Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Special Forces Knives ! ! ! - UPDATE: April 4/2017

Business Member

Special Forces Knives ! ! ! - UPDATE: April 4/2017

Hey Gang,

I Honestly don't know Sh!t about knives, but I have added them to my site cause i wanted to offer a cool item that I know is liked and used by many folks, especially CGN's and like minded people. So, I added the Spyderco, being a recognized quality/extreme product !!
    As everything else I sell, I like to know my products, so I will read up and learn more about the steel uses, etc...

Here's a brand called "First Edge Knives".. Apparently they make knives for special forces... Here's 3 models they're promoting to me, to promote to you..
    Check them out and let me know, via email to my business email.. Here is o.k... for just questions, but if serious to buy, is better to continue on my bus. email...for interest, until i get around to loading these products with their own webpage...

FEK1050 TrackLock Folder. - $196.98)
    5" closed. 3" black oxide finish ELMAX stainless (60-61 HRC) Modified tanto-style blade with dual thumb studs. TrackLock locking mechanism. Thumb release button one hand close. Black coarse textured G-10 handles. Stainless pocket clip

FEK5050 Survival Fixed Blade. - $324.98)
    11 1/4" overall. 5 1/4" black oxide finish ELMAX stainless (60-61 HRC) drop point blade. Black coarse textured G-10 handles with striking pommel and lanyard hole. Black Kydex Tri-Composite belt sheath with 3" nylon webbing, box "X" stitching, and stainless sheath liners.

FEK5150 Elite Field Fixed Blade. - $289.98)
    11" overall. 6" black oxide finish ELMAX stainless (60-61 HRC) drop point blade. Full tang. Black coarse textured G-10 handles with striking pommel and lanyard hole. Black Kydex Tri-Composite belt sheath with 3" nylon webbing, box "X" stitching, and stainless sheath liners.

FEK6050 Tactical Skinner Fixed Blade. - 4.375" & 0.170" Thick Elmax Blade - (60-61 HRC), .. etc.. Only $257.98 !!

NOTE: NEW Revised Lower Prices Across the Board.. SERIOUSLY, at these lower prices, these ARE the knife to have for a folder or fixed Blade !! [B]

[B][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]I believe I'm the only one offering these in Canada, and my prices are Fair and even more so, cause I swallow the Shipping costs !!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 04-04-2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Update New Pricing

CGN Regular
    Could you post pictures of sheaths please

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    Could you post pictures of sheaths please
    O.k. Will do, soon as I can get any.. Even First Edge website doesn't have pick of the sheath.. I'll ask them for it.

Business Member
    These Will Be Free shipping.

Their website shows the first one above, at $275...with today's Cdn. $ exchange, = $394... my price, $350 Cdn. GREAT DEAL !!

I'm waiting for more info on these, and meantime, taking special orders...thru email your interest for now, and put you on list. I suspect my distributor will have limited supplies and many dealers may order some of these.

I'll post when they'll be available and I can bring them, soon as I know, which I suspect, I'll know this tomorrow.

These are Also Special Order Promo Sale now at 5% Off !!!!
    Promo Code: 5-off-blades[/B]
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 03-12-2016 at 01:24 AM.

CGN Regular
    Not to be a downer ... I know a lot about knives and I never heard this company before

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pellel2 View Post
    Not to be a downer ... I know a lot about knives and I never heard this company before
    I can appreciate that... I'm inquired more info about the company and will update any info I get, asap.
    Here's their website.. not too much info here.... Too bad I'm not going to shot show this year...I could of seen first hand...

https://www.firstedgeusa.com/

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pellel2 View Post
    Heres little more info:
    I've emailed and got response from John Weaver, their Account Manager. He said First Edge is a problem solving company, of which it was contracted to help develop a knife to meet the demands and type of use, etc.. by NSW (Naval Special Warfare). See his below statement to me.

The Company

1. FirstEdge is a Problem Solver. We came into existence due to the fact that NSW (Naval Special Warfare) had distinct issues with knives and sheaths in the field. Commands know the expertise and innovative capability of Brett Seber and Wes Tom so they called on the FirstEdgeUSA team to help.

2. The products that we manufacture were designed together with NSW. They were rapidly prototyped and approved. Production began with initial shipments to Special Forces only. Acceptance by SEALs and others out in the field led us to expand production to commercial markets.

Further info on their website...
    About FirstEdge
    The FirstEdge Knife & Tool Company develops innovative and highly functional products to solve real-life problems, by Enabling Innovation that comes from Active Military & Uniformed Personnel Experience. FirstEdge’s seasoned Management, Design and Production Teams, with over 120 years of collective Knife & Tool experience, have expert ability and knowledge in developing successful patentable products and bringing them to market in the Knife & Tool Segment. With the support of the U.S. Special Forces, FirstEdge designed and built a superior line of Fixed Blade and Folding Knives. FirstEdge knives and Sheaths are proudly MADE IN THE USA.

Designed Together with Naval Special Warfare
    FirstEdge’s Tracklock™ Folding and Fixed blade knives were designed and built in partnership with U.S. Special Forces to their demanding specifications to create a true survival tool. Both Folding and Fixed blade knives were designed and built to tight Naval Special Warfare specifications and are currently deployed successfully with teams in extreme conditions.

Supporting Uniformed Personnel
    FirstEdge is dedicated in its support of uniformed personnel in all branches of the US Military, Homeland Security, as well Police, Fire & Rescue at national, state and local levels.

So, it seems these are Truly specially designed and made for Special Forces and now available to you. He did say these will be sold under a strict price range and will not be on amazon for less.. they'll have an amazon account, but at full msrp... my price is already at their low end they allow (w/Cdn exchange rate)..and with my 10% promo, is even better, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to offer the additional 10%...so for now, take advantage and order one, before I'm told it's not allowed... !!!

http://www.firstedgeusa.com/videos/
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 01-15-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Business Member
    O.k. that didn't take long....I'm advised not to sell less than the approved MAP... but I'm sure I can still do an additional % off.... and they will be free shipping. My pricing will be the lowest you'll be able to find anywhere !!
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 01-21-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Business Member
    Note: I can Order pretty much any Knife Brands, so Shoot me an Email on any other Brand you'd like a Quote on.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 02-02-2016 at 12:07 AM.

What grade of steel is the 5150, also wondering what the sheath looks like.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast