NSC SHOT Show 2016 Coverage

Full size sphinx would be great. The Calgary shooting center had some posted a while back but thats as far as I could find. I sold my SDP because of the dumb threaded barrel, I also agree with the other person who suggested 4.2" everything. Then again who was the dumb �� that decided a 4" barrel was waaaay more dangerous than a 4.25"? Virtually every arms manufacturer makes a 4" barrel. it seams extra ridiculous even by the powers that be's standards to minimize the canadian market with a 4.25" barrel.

Ask HK why they won't make a civilian legal semi auto mp7. Would sell like hot cakes:) I would be the first in line.

They do, theres a very small handful AFAIK in Canada - Last I heard they were selling for over 20k - Good luck finding ammunition to.

If they made a new semi only 9mm version i'd sell my future first born child....

Could you ask Steyr and Walther if they are releasing any new ISSF target pistols or rifles. It's an Olympic year so I'm wondering what new products may be accounted. Steyr releasing a 50m pistol (22lr single shot) would be great - a modern rival to Pardini and Morini would be great.

Can you focus on things that will actually have an effect on what would be available in Canada? Granted I love looking at pictures and videos of the latest whizbang AR15 suppressor, or 2" barrel carry pistol, but it's kind of pointless for us.

Canada legal stuff would be nice.

Sig Germany... Hey just because you can't export to the US doesn't mean Canada should be left out... Sig x6 please.
Gear head works new charging handle and forward assist upgrades for the tavor ... when and how much.
Desert tech mdr. .. as much info as possible.
Adam Armes a piston conversion kit for 300 blackout for barrels higher they 7inches

thank you

Last edited:
Sorry to digress from this thread... but can anyone verify if the RCMP lab has actually approved anything since the Libs got elected? I'm just wondering if the lab quietly closed its doors and closed shop. Seems like nothing gets done when there is no transparency.

Sorry to digress from this thread... but can anyone verify if the RCMP lab has actually approved anything since the Libs got elected? I'm just wondering if the lab quietly closed its doors and closed shop. Seems like nothing gets done when there is no transparency.

CZ958 in November 2015.

Fabryka Broni Łucznik ANYTHING HELLO???... BRS-99 Glauberyt MSBS Radon... Magazines parts ANYTHING!
FAMAE Anything...
CZ Skorpion CZ805 Bren...
CSA/Czech Point VZ61 in .22LR
Beretta ARX100...
Desert Tech MDR...
K&M M17s...

.300 blackout tavor, x95 tavor going to be available soon? any possibility of ppks with restricted barrels? any gen 3 p99s coming in? anything new from hk (NOT PISTOLS) coming to the civi market

Back
Top Bottom