M&P performance center ported

Saw them on irunguns but OUCH on the exchange right now, my go that way in the spring if the dollar recovers a bit by then

Got a few responses from retailers. All so far say they can't get it. Wolverine Supplies says they can with a deposit but no ETA. Waiting to hear back on price.

Got a few responses from retailers. All so far say they can't get it. Wolverine Supplies says they can with a deposit but no ETA. Waiting to hear back on price.

This is the response I got from Wolverine:

"Just heard from our purchaser that those have been on order since they were released.

We have them on order for when a Canadian Model is finally made available. S&W just told us that they will not be sending any of this model until a Canadian version is produced"

Looks like IRG is the only option.

oh wow, i want the core compensated or a threaded barrel mp9
if anyone gets a lead on how to get them sooner than "until a canadian version is produced" please PM

Last edited:
My friend just bought and received his from ##### Armoury, in BC I believe. They are similar to I Run Guns. You tell them what you want and they will get it for you.

My friend just bought and received his from ##### Armoury, in BC I believe. They are similar to I Run Guns. You tell them what you want and they will get it for you.

good call, ive chatted with those guys before - thanks!

NS if you guys get any word on a canadian model please let us know!

I don't why the dealers are waiting for a Canadian version. Last summer I picked up locally a Performance Center M&P40L CORE Ported with a 5 inch stainless match barrel. This PC version came with a custom trigger and sear and boy does it shoot.

Back
Top Bottom