Mosin Scabbard

Just order it...cheaper and faster to order anything from the U.K than ordering from down the road. I had an enfield stock sent UK airmail arrive in 4 days ....faster than parts ordered from Marstar 3 weeks earlier.

Just so you know the "reproduction" Mosin bayonet scabbards are not really reproductions because the Russians never issued scabbards for any Mosin's bayonet. Not for the M91 nor the M91/30. The Imperial and Soviet army doctrine called for the bayonet to be fixed at all times. Some exceptions were made when transporting troops in carriers with canvas roofs, travelling by train, etc. The 91/30 is only sighted to zero with its original bayonet fixed. That's why basically every 91/30 shoots left, right, high or low out of the crate (some were also battle sighted to 300m with the bayonet).

The only countries that did issue scabbards were Austria and Bulgaria for their stockpiles of Russian M91s and Finland for all sorts of bayonets.

However, if you really want a scabbard for your Mosin bayonet I would recommend Mountain State Supply. They make reproduction leather goods (scabbards, holsters, kit) and are based out of the US. I've ordered from them more than a few times and have always been happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom