Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: AR-15 80% Lower Receivers and Combos are back @ Dlask Arms !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Some of the uppers seem a little out of spec, but the issues should not be that hard to fix. You could ream/drill the upper easy enough to fit the charging handle and if the BCG doesn't fit; the upper could be lapped to fit the BCG.

I assume that people buying these have at least some machining skills to machine the lower out so would expect fitting components in the upper shouldn't be that hard. Each to their own though! At least refunds have been offered.

ugghhhh just got my combo in the mail and am just finding out this upper doesnt fit any of my charging handles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth operator View Post
    ugghhhh just got my combo in the mail and am just finding out this upper doesnt fit any of my charging handles
    Have you contacted Dlask? Or just posted here in the necro thread?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

The number they have listed is busy steady. This is the first time I have tried contacting them everything I have ordered in the past has always been good.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth operator View Post
    The number they have listed is busy steady. This is the first time I have tried contacting them everything I have ordered in the past has always been good.
    Your not using a strike industries handle are you?i tried the strike in mine and it was tight,all others worked fine
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

AXTS Raptor charging handle .... got ahold of dlask they have a basic charging handle they say fits I just gotta pick it up at their shop since its not listed on the site

Anybody with recent experience on the combo lower and upper? I'm wondering if they still have issues with the upper accepting BCGs and chargers. If so, anybody know certain brands that fit in the upper?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I tried 3 charging handles in my recent one, none of them fit.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567