Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AR-15 80% Lower Receivers and Combos are back @ Dlask Arms !

AR-15 80% Lower Receivers and Combos are back @ Dlask Arms !

Thanks for being so patient guys, the 80%'s are BACK ! Don't have a ton of them and we may not be able to make more for a while (if at all) so get them here and now :

COMBOS :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/dlask-...er-upper-combo

SINGLE LOWERS :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/80-ar-15-lower-anodized

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    My third order of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    My third order of the day!
    Haha, my second

BANNED
    a serious question,,why are 80% lowers in Canada 3 and 4 times the price more than in the US...there are literally tons of US 80% at $50.00 and less,,

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by TheForSaken View Post
    Haha, my second
    My second as well. Would've preferred doing it all in 1 order to save shipping though. It was just the timing of the items becoming available that resulted in 2 separate orders.

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    a serious question,,why are 80% lowers in Canada 3 and 4 times the price more than in the US...there are literally tons of US 80% at $50.00 and less,,
    Whenever you import something state side and you have to deal with ITAR regulated items, paperwork involved, peso exchange, wanting to turn a small profit and being the sole company in Canada to offer these products...
    The quality gear that Dlask offers is all top notch

BANNED
    still doesn't explain why an 80% can be made and sold in the US for $50.00 or less,,,i even get billet 80% for 60.00 right now,,,i understand the low dollar,,but if THEIR machine shops can do it,,why can't OURS,,,i know if they are using US bough forgings it would drive up the cost a bit more,,but 3 and 4 times the price seems excessive,,even Dlask sell raw forgings for $50.00,,,so $160.00 added to machine to 80% seems a little high,,lowers in Canada would sell like hotcakes at a price more in line with the US,,about $100.00 or so,,i agree Dlask has nice stuff and the quality is there too,,but prices seem not to be in line with what it's worth,,,it's not real hard to get these from the US,,,especialy if you live in a bordering area,,with the popularity of 80% lowers right now,,it's done A LOT these days,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    ,,,it's not real hard to get these from the US,,,especialy if you live in a bordering area,,with the popularity of 80% lowers right now,,it's done A LOT these days,,
    Jail is hard. Not being able to travel to the US for 5 or 10 years is hard. Paying $220 for something you want is relatively easy. I agree with you that the price seems higher than it should be but that is what you get when there is huge demand and only one company meeting that demand.

BANNED
    depends how you get them,,LOL...the reason more canadian companies dont get into 80%'s is because they are usually affraid of the RCMP bullying them to stop,,and the fact most people dont have a clue what an 80%,,,you have admit,,these things appeal to a certain type of enthousiasts,,LOL

BANNED
    also,,add tax and shipping to your $220.00 and it makes it even more out of step from these thing should really sell for,,but you're the only company making a product,,you can pretty much ask what ever you want for them,,free enterprise,,and dont fault them for that one bit,,good for them,,,but when some enterprising person,,with a good set of Brokers brings a pile of US ones in,,,prices will drop like a rock,,

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast