Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Shot Show Report Super Sabra Trigger Pack Gen 2 & Lightning Bow® Trigger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought the Bow from Arms East. I haven't bought the trigger pack yet. Only one dealer has them in stock and they want (choke) $600. After making many adjustments and learning how and how not to take the rifle down to a barrel removed condition for such adjustments. I have to say, The Bow alone is amazing even with the OEM pac. With the removal of the extra rebound spring in the pac, I went from 11.5 Lbs to 6 Lbs. Perfect reliability with 6 different types of ammo.

All that said I might buy one of these pacs from Arms East once they get some more, but I would like to try one first before spending $510+.

Moe

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyRichter View Post
    I've got the trigger pack but not the bow. Is the bow worth it?
    Yes, the bow makes a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
    Yes, the bow makes a huge difference.
    I'll add it to my shopping list.
    The trigger pack makes the Tavor an absolute joy to shoot. If the bow makes it even better then I'm all over it.
    Are any sponsors stocking it? If we're not allowed to talk about sponsors in this thread can someone PM me?

I've had a bunch of first timers come and shoot with me, and the Tavor wasn't their favourite. Why? They said it was too simple, no drama, too easy. Let's shoot the Mosin some more.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Jay,
    Glad to hear you liked the Sabra and Lightning bow! We like to say they complete the rifle.
    Say Hi while you're here.
    Cheers
    Yup, you were right. Sigh, it's just a 'bit of coin'... I should have bought it before our $ sh1t the bed so bad... Ugh!

And, I'll look for ya today!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Today during Range Day I visited the Geissele booth with the intention of putting to rest my indecision about these two products. Currently, with the exchange rate we are seeing the Super Saba Trigger Pack for around $500 and the Lightning Bow Trigger for $150.

Stepping up to the shooting line, with a FREEDOM mag (not pinned), I proceeded to fire the first shot & I STOPPED... The smooth, clean & crisp Sabra Trigger Pack & Lightning Trigger was so much improved over the stock trigger THAT I WAS SHOCKED! Composing myself I proceeded to dump the rest of the mag in a more controlled and accurate manner than I have ever been able to do with the stock trigger.

I guess you guys have figured it out. I will be buying these two products for my Tavor, they are THAT GOOD and make THAT MUCH of an improvement that they are must have IMHO, cost be damned!

Pics to follow!

Cheers
    Jay
    Sounds amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yup, you were right. Sigh, it's just a 'bit of coin'... I should have bought it before our $ sh1t the bed so bad... Ugh!

And, I'll look for ya today!

Cheers
    Jay
    I'm right there with you.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12