2016 SHOT Show: Sko-Bull bullpup semi 12 gauge

tootall

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
From the same guys that brought you the double barrel pump 12 gauge last year,
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...g-Company-DP-12-Double-Barrel-Bullpup-Shotgun
comes a semi-auto box fed bullpup 12 gauge.

I was hoping to be able to fire it, but this was on display only.
I was told that they have actually fired these guns, but as they are still working prototypes, they would rather not have crowds of strangers firing them.
It is able to handle both 2 3/4" and 3" magnums, something the Puma cannot do. Puma is 2 3/4" only.

5wWTVsr.jpg

WJk3s2h.jpg

BQUFlVt.jpg

LtnubiR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to shoot one, I've never tried a bullpup shotgun. This stock looks like it was made from a 3D printer - I sure hope the production rifle is more refined.

It does look like a 3D printed Puma, yup. It may go through a few design iterations, but it look like an interesting gun. Much as like the look of the ultra-modern shotguns, they often have a few reliability issues at first. But good to see!

I would like to shoot one, I've never tried a bullpup shotgun. This stock looks like it was made from a 3D printer - I sure hope the production rifle is more refined.

It does look like a 3D printed Puma, yup. It may go through a few design iterations, but it look like an interesting gun. Much as like the look of the ultra-modern shotguns, they often have a few reliability issues at first. But good to see!

The ones on display at Media Day, and at SHOT are absolutely 3D printed protoypes.
That is why they didnt want to actually fire them.

The do expect to be geared up and ready to release them before years end.

Back
Top Bottom