Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Local MP supports the shooting sports!

Business Member

Local MP supports the shooting sports!

Positive news for the shooting sports!

I had the great pleasure of meeting with the Bay of Quinte MP, Neil Ellis to discus shooting sports and advocate for firearms rights in Canada.

MP Ellis was very supportive of the shooting sports and is actively working on our behalf to get our voice heard in Ottawa.

I would like to thank MP Ellis for his time and support! His common sense approach and straight forward manner are exactly what we need at this point in time. I have every faith that we can count on his support for the shooting sports.

A future meeting to follow up on the points discussed in the first meeting is scheduled for mid March. I look forward to posting more good after that meeting.

Will

WGT Consulting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by WGT Consulting View Post
    Positive news for the shooting sports!

I had the great pleasure of meeting with the Bay of Quinte MP, Neil Ellis to discus shooting sports and advocate for firearms rights in Canada.

MP Ellis was very supportive of the shooting sports and is actively working on our behalf to get our voice heard in Ottawa.

I would like to thank MP Ellis for his time and support! His common sense approach and straight forward manner are exactly what we need at this point in time. I have every faith that we can count on his support for the shooting sports.

A future meeting to follow up on the points discussed in the first meeting is scheduled for mid March. I look forward to posting more good after that meeting.

Will

WGT Consulting
    What party is he with?

Business Member
    Believe it or not, he is Liberal! Don't let that be a detriment. He has a proven track record of positive action. In my opinion, he is an outstanding person.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Great news for the shooting sports!

CGN frequent flyer
    One word - politician.

Believe it or not, he is Liberal! Don't let that be a detriment. He has a proven track record of positive action. In my opinion, he is an outstanding person.
    Great news, as much as I don't like the Liberals and their policies we can't go wrong by having them on our side if possible.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

i hope he is what you say he is and not sway by his boss...lol GOOD luck to OP
    Last edited by j2kool; 01-20-2016 at 01:02 AM.
    CCFR member - join and support ! DONATE

Did you bring up C-42 and what is his opinion on it?

Business Member
    I didn't discus C-42 specifically this time. I will definitely discus it next time.

I didn't discus C-42 specifically this time. I will definitely discus it next time.
    C-42 is a big one Liberal's are dyeing to get rid of it and they don't even know why

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast