2016 SHOT Show: Finally, a scope designed specifically for the SKS!

Thread: 2016 SHOT Show: Finally, a scope designed specifically for the SKS!

Tags: None

louthepou said:

2016 SHOT Show: Finally, a scope designed specifically for the SKS!

Ok, technically the scope was designed for the AK, but, the SKS is shooting the same round, so...

Bushnell is introducing a brand new scope with a bullet-drop reticle matching the ballistics of the 7.62x39 round. Since there are a few sks rifles in canada, and a couple of crates of ammo for them, i figure this scope will probably be popular. The reticle is calibrated to be zeroed at 200 yards. There are lines for 100, then 300, and finally 400. Now, i am fully aware that 400 yards may be slightly optimistic for a SKS (to say the least) but hey, why not.

I like to refurb Lee Enfields!

CSSA, CCFR member

2. Nevwyn said:
    Nifty.

Donster 125 said:
    Would be interesting on my CMMG Mutant.

bfiles said:
    I like it but I hope it isnt ITAR regulated like almost every other scope with 7.62x39 bdc
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Magellann said:
    I have no doubt that the scope will be up to the task, but get a decent mount for a stock SKS seems to be the more difficult challenge.

tobaman45 said:
    this scope should work on the cz 958's

secondstrike said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I like it but I hope it isnt ITAR regulated like almost every other scope with 7.62x39 bdc
    I thought all scopes were itar regulated.

Outwest1213 said:
    What kind of mount actually works on a SKS? Holds zero,doesn't get in the way of field stripping,ect.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

BeaverMeat said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outwest1213 View Post
    What kind of mount actually works on a SKS? Holds zero,doesn't get in the way of field stripping,ect.
    PU scope...

Next question!
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

TV-PressPass said:
    Did you see Vortex got themselves a 2-7x scout scope too? All those handguard optic mounts