Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will there be another Tavor course (further west)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar

Will there be another Tavor course (further west)

Hey guys,

I wasnt able to travel to the Alberta course. I did read the review by TVPP and it looked good.

Ive also read in the original thread that there is going to be a 2016 calender.

Can we expect to see one on the Westcoast? If not Ill have to save up for travel expenses.

Your insight is appreciated.

I would like to see abbotsford host. I can put you in contact with the right person if it helps!
    Last edited by copeland; 01-31-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

I'm very interested in this as well. The Valley would be a great place, perhaps Abbotsford?

Abbottsford would sell well they have Abbottsford Tactical shooters sub club.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Also interested, missed the last one.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Hey fellas! We're just getting back from Shot Show (in fact, some us are still on planes!) but we can say for certain that Yes, there will be more courses this year. We are aiming for a cross Canada tour in May-June. Specific dates and locations will be coming soon.

We have some other cool things up our sleeve, but that will be announced later.

Awesome!

So many weddings in that time Im hoping it will be when Im free.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

You guys should really get in touch with Tactical Teacher aka Barney. We have a great shooting community in Petawawa that I'm sure would love have a Tavor clinic.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack a "further west" thread to as for a lot more east I'm just jealous the last corse was way too far west for me!

We're looking east too! Don't worry about that! The GTA area needs some love

Will there be a male instructor this time? i heard from a friend that the last course got pretty creepy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast