Thread: 2016 Shot Show Excalibur Matrix Bulldog 400

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator

2016 Shot Show Excalibur Matrix Bulldog 400

Hey Guys;

Excalibur has a new crossbow that caught my eye at the Shot Show, The Matrix Bulldog 400. It has a Bullpup Ready Rest Stock where the trigger & grip set forward several inches, increasing the compact size of the bow, while allowing the power stroke to remain at 14" and producing 400fps.

My impression of holding this new bow is that it is much more compact than my ExoMax... Hmmm, new bow time? Chuckle!
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

And I just bought a 380 matrix...lol. Any Idea on the price point?

It replaced the discontinued Matrix 405 because of issues, I'd keep your exomax.....

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kman35ca View Post
    And I just bought a 380 matrix...lol. Any Idea on the price point?
    Sorry, I didn't get the price point... But, what I can tell you is that with the dollar in sh1tter... Ugh

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Looks cool.

But just be very careful where you place your ear.

Looks nice

I would think the pricing should remain fairly stable as it is made in Kitchener ON, unless they moved since i worked down the street from them.

So far the Canadian suppliers (manufacturers) for my work are holding pricing pretty good and the US suppliers are starting to do the sky rocket thing. I#guess it does depend on where they are getting the raw materials though. Hopefully it is mainly Canadian

It will be interesting to see what happens with price and hopefully it is not too depressing for our hobby market