Thread: 2016 Shot Show 3 New Rifles from Cooper Firearms of Montana

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator

2016 Shot Show 3 New Rifles from Cooper Firearms of Montana

Hey Guys;

Being an owner of a Cooper rifle, I had to stop by their booth... What I discovered was that they have 3 new rifles that they are releasing this year.

They are;
    (1) The Raptor-M
    (2) Two models of the Ultralight Model 92 called the "Backcountry"
    (3) Two models of a Long Range Rifle, called the JLR Model 52 & XLR Model 52

Details on these rifles will have to follow as they had to email me the specs after they get back from the show. So, for now... EYE CANDY!!!

Last edited by Jay; 01-21-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Jay you missed the most important picture. What are those 3 rifles closest to you??? The one on the left sitting on the rack has a pretty thick barrel... Thanks for the pics as usual!
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    Jay you missed the most important picture. What are those 3 rifles closest to you??? The one on the left sitting on the rack has a pretty thick barrel... Thanks for the pics as usual!
    I was after their New Products, not sure what the rifles were closest to me... Shot is so huge, we are just targeting specific stuff...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN frequent flyer arcticcathonda's Avatar
    Really was impressed by that ultralight backcountry Rifle, the stock was perfect!