Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 SHOT Show: Ruger rifle news

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    Vortex makes some nice scopes..... Have owned several.... Of the maybe 15-20, only two have failed..... Both were the crossfire line...
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Be nice to score the take-down barrel without having to buy the receiver.
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nomad 68's Avatar
    NS,Alberta and sometimes, points in between
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Lol rifle and scope package still has a crap scope on it.
    X2. A definite step backwards from the redfield revolution that was first offered as a package with the American line.

CGN frequent flyer NZClaybuster's Avatar
    Why is the bolt on the wrong side of all of them?
    Check out the Canadian National Sporting Clays Association
    http://www.cnsca.ca/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    Sure does. I would rather have a weaver that savages come with than a vortex..
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad 68 View Post
    X2. A definite step backwards from the redfield revolution that was first offered as a package with the American line.
    I would rather see it come with something not crap like a zeiss or swaro or nightforce shv on it.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    I would rather see it come with something not crap like a zeiss or swaro or nightforce shv on it.
    If your budget can handle scopes of that price point, why would buy a Ruger American ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Westward1 View Post
    If your budget can handle scopes of that price point, why would buy a Ruger American ?
    Fair point.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sherlockbonez's Avatar
    Any samples of the americans magnum?

BANNED
    Last Day for Shot Show Questions?

While you are still at the Shot Show today I have a quick question

Did anyone see any sources of 12.7 x 108 ball ammunition at the Shot Shot for the big beast I am offering for sale? Also use on the DSKH and NSV heavy machine guns which are Soviet counter part to the .50cal M-2 HB (not to be confused with 14.5 x 114 Soviet which is allowed in Canada in rifles such as the Soviet PTRS AT rifle with ball only, but not in the US where everything over 12.7 is a NFA DD)

I made a post about ammunition to answer a persons question however if anyone saw some offered commercially at the Shot Show this would help beyond the possible sources that I note. 12.7 x108 ball ammunition comes and goes As ball only, and under the $100 or $500 limit it could be brought in for personal use at the cost of shipping and duty and tax paid at the boarder

There are only 2-3 12.7 x 108 rifles that I know of in North America so its quite unique, even including a 3 digit serial number, but other sources of ammunition which come on the market from time to would help

Any Ideas, comments would be appreciated

I think you still need the proper paperwork to bring it back (in order to satisfy ITAR). Maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lapua001 View Post
    Last Day for Shot Show Questions?

While you are still at the Shot Show today I have a quick question

Did anyone see any sources of 12.7 x 108 ball ammunition at the Shot Shot for the big beast I am offering for sale? Also use on the DSKH and NSV heavy machine guns which are Soviet counter part to the .50cal M-2 HB (not to be confused with 14.5 x 114 Soviet which is allowed in Canada in rifles such as the Soviet PTRS AT rifle with ball only, but not in the US where everything over 12.7 is a NFA DD)

I made a post about ammunition to answer a persons question however if anyone saw some offered commercially at the Shot Show this would help beyond the possible sources that I note. 12.7 x108 ball ammunition comes and goes As ball only, and under the $100 or $500 limit it could be brought in for personal use at the cost of shipping and duty and tax paid at the boarder

There are only 2-3 12.7 x 108 rifles that I know of in North America so its quite unique, even including a 3 digit serial number, but other sources of ammunition which come on the market from time to would help

Any Ideas, comments would be appreciated

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast