Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Hey Mark,

Thanks, got my order today, processed and delivered within a week, not too shabby. Ordered on the 14th and received it outside my door to BC today, not too shabby especially with a gunshow weekend right in the middle of all that. I feel a little foolish though, almost threw out my dovetail adapter as you did such a good job of wrapping it up, it looked like excess packing material, so you can ignore the emails I sent you about it.

Thanks again.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    If you're happy, we're happy - thanks for your business. Maybe we should write on the packaging that has stuff inside...

Thank you for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Hey Mark,

Thanks, got my order today, processed and delivered within a week, not too shabby. Ordered on the 14th and received it outside my door to BC today, not too shabby especially with a gunshow weekend right in the middle of all that. I feel a little foolish though, almost threw out my dovetail adapter as you did such a good job of wrapping it up, it looked like excess packing material, so you can ignore the emails I sent you about it.

Thanks again.

I need to update this thread to say how awesome Mark is and that he really does care about customer service.

I had two screws snap on a scope mount, instead of having me ship back the mount for warranty, Mark just sent me the replacement screws without a whole lot of back and forth. I basically told Mark what happend and sent him a picture of the mount. His response was we'll take care of you and we'll send you out some replacement screws which he did the very next day. I was expecting to have to ship him back the mount at my own expense, wait for him to receive it and then send me out a complete mount with the screws. I think I emailed him on tuesday with issue and it's now friday the same week and I have the screws.

I know Mark just joined CGN and some of you are a little apprehensive with doing business with him, which is understandable because he's a new sponsor and such but don't be I can tell you from personal experience that he takes care of his customers and you'll receive what you order. You don't have to worry about him taking your money and that's it he will support what he sells 100% and will look after you.

I've also read that some of you think his shipping costs are a little high, but I think they're pretty reasonable and he has everything clearly on his website so there aren't any surprises. Free shipping over 200 $7.50 shipping over 100 and 15.00 below 100 which is pretty much inline with some of the other sponsors that offer free shipping over 200 but charge 15-25 for anything less than that.

This is just my personal experience with Mark and Colonel Mustard and I encourage you to form your own opinions by placing orders with him.