Deadpool Movie is being released on Feb 12

Hi.
I've put up a Deadpool Promo for this weekend. Go to our site and click the first banner.

Visit our Site...... You know you want to.

Calvin Sunderland.
Technical Support & Development
Prophet River Firearms.

Last edited:
We went tonight but it was sold out early!!! :(
Thanks for the orders so far, quite a few will be getting $50.00 to go to see the movie!

Don't worry. It's well worth the wait. I only got in to see it because I went at 2 in the afternoon and even then it was a close call

I saw the Movie on Friday at noon, was about 20% capacity.

The movie was entertaining from start to finish, chances are if you are reading this, you will love it as well.

85% b+ a-

Saw it last night and trust me guys this movie is better than the trailer... One of best marvel movies I have seen and funny. Best movie I have seen in a long time....more story line than the trailer...

Saw it last night and trust me guys this movie is better than the trailer... One of best marvel movies I have seen and funny. Best movie I have seen in a long time....more story line than the trailer...

Trailer looked horrible to me... super hero movies are really played out to me at this point, really sick of the formula, so predictable and boring, its like a contest of how many explosions they can fit into 2 hours... but looks like this one is getting good reviews. Maybe I will have to check it out.

Must see if u like sarcastic off the wall humor it will have u laughing the whole time. Best marvel movie yet now hurry up with the sequel!

Best marvel non super hero movie made. Its not a super hero movie, dead pool is not a super hero and never will be. He is an a $$ hole who just happens to be semi indestructable. My daughter loves dead pool because in the comics the super heros keep trying to make him straight and fail. The best part of dead pool is that he is who he is, he kills people he feels need it and doesnt piss around.

Back
Top Bottom