Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 SHOT SHOW: CZ 805 Bren S1 Carbine and Evo

2016 SHOT SHOW: CZ 805 Bren S1 Carbine and Evo

I just read the terrible news about 958, guess here are the reasons we get shafted by the US!

For $1999 USD, it does have the smoothest action I have ever experienced and a 2-stage trigger that is almost match like. This is available very soon.

And for $999 USD there is the 16" Evo carbine. These come after the S1 carbine is released later in the year.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Are either of these approved or have an FRT ? I recall the scorpion was too easy to convert to full auto..... Likely with a machine shop, specialized knowledge and fully remanufacturing the gun... Sarcasm intended.
    "Well done is better than well said"

Benjamin Franklin

That Cz-805 looks like beauty that's for sure. Real shame the 958's manufacturing got postponed...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I think Wolverine said they are waiting on cz to make a semi auto only lower for the skorp to be resubmitted and that then Bren would be to high in cost for the Canadian market :-(

Any new pistol from them greentips?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I am afraid 3000 dollars will be the norm for anything that is not AR these days.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian eh! View Post
    Are either of these approved or have an FRT ? I recall the scorpion was too easy to convert to full auto..... Likely with a machine shop, specialized knowledge and fully remanufacturing the gun... Sarcasm intended.
    I appreciate the sarcasm, which is necessary. If BATF firearms technology branch is approving an import into the US, they it boarders on the nonsensical that the same approval would not be accepted for Canada unless someone up here has "war of 1812 aspirations". When Technology Branch does a U.S. domestic approval they spend more time and resources on a technical examination and approval than any Canadian Department would ever dream of spending or could as it is built into both BATF and US Industry to get it right. On top of that they have U.S. Hawks on both sides of the issue and BATF would be either "devoured" or sued if they got it wrong. Not that they could get it wrong, but it is highly, highly unlikely. Any department in Canada blowing off a U.S. import approval is only tainted with a needless swipe of anti Americanism of they are one of the "Hezbollah" of the anti gun crowd, or both combined with a petty level of immaturity. Fresh diaper change anybody?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I am afraid 3000 dollars will be the norm for anything that is not AR these days.
    Sad, I guess we all won the lottery last night?

$2000 USD for the 805, hmm? Looks like that won't sell many.
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

I would like to get my hands on a CZ 805 Bren to try out. Pricey, but comparable to an XCR?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I have been told that there are 3-4 small manufatures have made semi-only MSR for Canadian spec, and currently submited FTL for approval. Anybody have any information about that?
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast