Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2016: Fenix LED lights

SHOT SHOW 2016: Fenix LED lights

Rechargable battery seems to be a big thing now, especially with USB charger. We played around with the Fenix FD40 that has an adjustable focus head using rechargeable battery. This thing goes from 8 lumens on eco mode all the way up to 1000 lumens at turbo. With adjustable focus, it is quite a versatile general illumination tool. It is also waterproof down to 2m. For about 80 USD, it may be time to ditch all those old CR123 lights for day to day use.

This mini light RC09 is so small that it can be recharged directly through a magnetic connection, that is plugged to a USD port. Neat little thing with maximum output of 500 lumens.

Fenix is also trying to tacticalize their TK16 LED. The first thing they did is to borrow the famous surefire dual switch. The idea works well on a tap switch, but I am not sure it works well on the end cap.

Dual switch, both end cap and tape

Their university light mount for picatinny rail, fit 25 to 30mm

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Mini rc09 definitely looks interesting.

Forgot this one, the RC09 has a magnetic base so it can be stuck on metal surface

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

RC09 nice

I have 2 different fenix lights and love them! The PD35, and the E41. They are awesome quality for the price. I like that tk16 with dual switch.
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take ~ Wayne Gretzky" ~ Michael Scott

I've been using a pd35 as my everyday work light for a while now it's great.

CGN Regular
    Cool , been running mainly a small stream light myself. Been thinking of venturing out with a fenix, they sure look like a good light.
    Won't say I completely don't believe in alchemy, as I've seen silver duct tape make golden silence.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    I too finally upgraded from my trusty ol' MagLight (the big honker with D batteries) to a PD35. Bought it for moose season, and let me tell you, these things are bright. I am still amazed at the output from these LED's.

I'm supposed to be getting an HP12 (iirc) headlamp and one of the lantern things, and a charger and a few batteries too, but it's been almost a month now. I'm in the process of trying to contact the seller but lines are busy at the moment, so I figured I'd come see what's up on CGN!

I use mine for work in all sorts of dark spaces and running at lowest output setting it was comparable brightness to the supposed 110 lumen setting of my older light. Running on a 3400mah 18650 (double cr123) I'm getting months out of a charge. Totally worth it.

google the olight s10 rll baton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast