NEW: Polymer Vz58 mags from Fab Defense

Hey Zahal is there going to be a shipment of pinned mags coming to Canada? seen a few advertisements from shot show and they look pretty cool and are priced very reasonably. Also do you have any other things coming down the pipeline for the vz58 platform?

POLYMER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you found them! ;)

We were just getting ready to post our announcement thread.

Yes, Fab will be building us some pinned Vz58 polymer magazines specifically for the Canadian market. We're hoping to keep them under $20 USD. They'll be available in black, tan, and OD green, they will still be windowed (sorry, not much use to you guys!) and will all ship with Fab's new integrated magazine pull device on the bottom. Here's some shots from the show floor:

23897166034_056472af66_c.jpg

23897165374_be8a78ec71_c.jpg

23898547913_f2e1eed74c_c.jpg

Please keep them standard rivet.
They look awesome and I will for sure pick some up. Any chance of getting 20 round ones?

how does that pull device work?

I played with is on the show floor with some other TFB writers. It's attached via a pseudo picatinny on the bottom, and then the latch you see has spring tension on it. So it sits flat against the mag when it's in the pouch, then you can pinch or pull with two fingers to lift the mag out.

It's not a game changer, but it's kindof interesting.

Soon. We spoke with Fab at the show and will be spending time in their offices next week to nail down the pinning process. Trying to decide between the standard rivet or an alternative internal solution.

Riveted at 5.5 please. looks like it could be pinned jut like a pmag. Also will be in for a few.

Last edited:
Nice !!!

Brand new magazines to fully bring the VZ into 21st century !

Me wants !

$20 US, that like 75 Canadian Pesos by the time they get here :p

Back
Top Bottom