Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SolCan Fabric "Lined" holsters

SolCan Fabric "Lined" holsters

NEW for 2016 SolCan Fabric Lined Competition holsters in development,

this will be a Special feature option, Not standard with competition holsters.
    (500D condura fabric multicam lining)

R&D test holster...

Last edited by SolCan; 01-25-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Nice option to offer!
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Curious to see how that would hold up given its in your comp holster,my concern would be having grit embedded in the fabric and scratching the crap out of the gun. I'm not talking holster wear but scratches, I ended up with my concealment holster I got from you full of sand and a bunch of nasty crap. When I was given a chance I just dumped my water on it shook it off and it was good to go. I would be curious to see how this works out FYI my wife is looking at it and said black holster with pink fabric would be look awesome.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

hi skoal
    Yup i agree, linings tend to attract grit. not something i'd want to roll around in the dirt or mud with, but as a casual range/competition holster should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    Curious to see how that would hold up given its in your comp holster,my concern would be having grit embedded in the fabric and scratching the crap out of the gun. I'm not talking holster wear but scratches, I ended up with my concealment holster I got from you full of sand and a bunch of nasty crap. When I was given a chance I just dumped my water on it shook it off and it was good to go. I would be curious to see how this works out FYI my wife is looking at it and said black holster with pink fabric would be look awesome.

Safariland use a kind of suede lining that protects the gun more than scratch it.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Can you make the option of the fabric for the outside of the holster?

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    hi skoal
    Yup i agree, linings tend to attract grit. not something i'd want to roll around in the dirt or mud with, but as a casual range/competition holster should be ok.
    Looks good though,are you planning on colour options?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    He does
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...p-mag-carriers
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

yup you bet, we also offer Fabric Wrapped Comp holsters (Five Multicam patterns available)...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post

Yup the idea of linings is to help protect the guns finish (holster wear however is inevitable, liners may just delay it), but whatever lining is used be it Leather Suede or other they all can attract grit and can trap dirt unfortunately..

the fabric also has a DWR coated finish to repel water and such

Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    Safariland use a kind of suede lining that protects the gun more than scratch it.

Can the lining be added after? I have 2 of your holsters and i wanted to add this to the holsters, or can i trade in?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast