Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MDT Skeleton Stock Light

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty s13 View Post
    There you go rally guy.
    Zen seeker I'm hoping they make a fixed to fixed folder like the law tactical one but it wouldn't need the ability to have a buffer pass through which makes the law one like 300 cad haha. That being said if you use the current MDT folder and use a beaver tail grip it doesn't look too bad.
    Current rifle is a LSS with fixed setup, new one on the way with a folding adapter for the 308. Both use grip with beaver tail. (Need the folding adapter so it will fit in my travel bags. It's and inch or two to long at the moment.) Folding butt stock will go on the 223 and skeletal on the 308. It's great I can mix/match as needed for purpose.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    We have a fixed-to-fixed folder in the works. Couple months.
    I assume the new light skeletal stock would work on an LSS with the current fixed adapter? Longer bolt to go through the stock and the adapter? I'm just speculating but could see it working with a little thought and maybe drilling a hole through the short tube that attaches the skeletal stock to the fixed LSS adapter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty s13 View Post

Wow that's nice looking good job, in the future I will be picking up a tan one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123