2016 SHOT SHOW: Inland Manufacturing M1 Carbine Pistol

greentips

Administrator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
The pistol craze in the US is not dying down, even the classics like M1 carbine are going pistol!

I must say the M1 30 carbine cartridge is an excellent "pistol round". Minimum recoil with magnum + velocity. It is full of steam punk attitude.

24585457756_735fb25072_o.jpg

24316065820_3f8a6d37ed_o.jpg

Are not the very similar Plainfield and Universal pistols named prohibs?
The short barrelled version with the M1A1 stock should be good to go, restricted.

nice rifle but the ammo is now expensive , they use to be around 32$ for 50 shot now it pretty much 45-50$ ,

the tula ammo stuff was great at 20$ a box but they have been out of stock for more than a year -_-

nice rifle but the ammo is now expensive , they use to be around 32$ for 50 shot now it pretty much 45-50$ ,

the tula ammo stuff was great at 20$ a box but they have been out of stock for more than a year -_-

And will be forever most likely. No Russian ammo as dar as I know is coming in thanks to our embargos against Russia3 for their shenanigans in Ukraine.

M1 carbine is restricted unless barrel is 18.5" or longer then NR. I have my 20" M1 with the enforcer stock so NR. Prohib if barrel is 4" or less and looking at the pic it's definitely > 4".

Also, since it has come up.
"39. The firearms of the designs commonly known as the Iver Johnson Enforcer Model 3000 Auto Pistol and the Iver Johnson Plainfield Super Enforcer Carbine, and any variants or modified versions of them."

And will be forever most likely. No Russian ammo as dar as I know is coming in thanks to our embargos against Russia3 for their shenanigans in Ukraine.

Embargo busting is easy when the politicians are narrow minded. The current prohibition is primarily targeting state owned enterprises or those owned by certain named individuals.

Inland is being distributed in the US by MKS, the same outfit that distributes Hi-Point and used to distribute Chiappa,

Wanstalls, Firearms outlet Canada and another i shall not name 35$ box, S&B- hoping it doesn't skyrocket due to dollar, $20 ship for 10 boxes, out here its the HST that kills...

Back
Top Bottom