Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 SHOT SHOW: Dead Foot Arms Folding PDW stock

2016 SHOT SHOW: Dead Foot Arms Folding PDW stock

I wasn't going to post this because they probably don't have an export license, but they are the "like" leader at CGN instagram account so here they are!

Dead Foot Arms uses an attachment to the stubby pistol buffer, the video speaks a thousand word here:

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

It looks like quite a sturdy stock surprisingly.
    "A man is only as good as his word"

BANNED
    Whaddya think of the show this year Greentips?

It looks to me that as far as new and exciting stuff goes...pickin's are kinda slim...

Hi- Everyone- Russ from Dead Foot Arms LLC here. I am one of the owners of the company and can speak thoroughly to the details of this system and where we are at in terms of getting this available for export. Our bolt carrier group differs from that of the PDW, it's actually a shortened M-16 BCG that utilizes a proprietary modified cycling system. Hence when you go to our website or youtube page, you will see us refer to it as the Dead Foot Arms MCS (modified cycle system). It's a dual spring system that eliminates bolt bounce and allows for a much shorter cycle distance, thus the ability for a much shorter buffer tube. The stock you see in the video is the DFA T-REX 5 position collapsable stock. The T-REX is designed to give you the same length of pull options. as a 6 position collapsable on a standard AR-15.

All of our components are made of 7075 aluminum, and steel components are tool grade. Finishing is Type III hard anodizing on aluminum, and steel is case hardened with black oxide finish.

The poor finishing you can see on the stock has already been addressed with our manufacturer, it was a result of machining down the the outer tube of the stock which will not take place during production.

I don't want to break any forum rules here- new to the forum, and don't typically spend a lot of time on the forums, but I am willing to answer any questions anyone may have regarding our MCS. Thanks.

Russ S.
    COO
    Dead Foot Arms LLC

Very cool to see new manufacturers online here! Thanks for not ignoring us up here in Canada!

CGN Regular
    Cheers, and thanks for looking north. Our dollar is weak but our wanting is strong!!!

Scribe
    You can't stop here. This is bat country.
    Thanks for dropping by, Canadians really appreciate a manufacturer who'll give a bit of attention to the Canuck market. I had a look at this down there...nice setup. Good luck with the export process!

What's the MSRP in the US? I don't think I actually talked to anyone at your booth.
    Owning is easy; it's doing that's hard. Remember that advice on the internet often comes from people who own things...but are not especially skilled in their use.

Hey no problem mileageman, we are from Wisconsin so must of the US considers us a part of Canada anyway

Cheers to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Thanks for dropping by, Canadians really appreciate a manufacturer who'll give a bit of attention to the Canuck market. I had a look at this down there...nice setup. Good luck with the export process!

What's the MSRP in the US? I don't think I actually talked to anyone at your booth.
    MSRP is $450. While that might seem a bit high for some, our system does include a complete magnesium phosphate coated BCG- which has an impact on the price. Before 2016 is out i would expect us to be offering Nickel Boron and DLC coated BCG's as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast