Provincial CFO Contact Information

Got through fairly quickly today using the 7503 ext.
I spoke with Andre, he is top notch and a gun guy too. Had a good conversation with him, he says there's 40 in the office but only 3 doing transfers. Theyre about 1400 transfers behind at the moment.

I called the CFP number for an address change and an ATT for the move. Kelly said that the Ontario CFO handles both. She transferred me and after a minute of a recorded message the call cut off? Went through the process again and the same thing happened? Is there no holding sequence to speak with someone? Or am I supposed to go through the whole process again and again until I finally get someone on the line? I find this whole process totally unacceptable! I'm getting ready for a move and have absolutely no time for this BS!

Found this after some investigation...(709) 772-6104

Called the number and got the VM ID as "Tony Ross, Chief Firearms Officer for Newfoundland Labrador"

Hopefully this is a start...

There is another number which has been floating around the internet that is 709 but that one when I called it was out of service...but the above one I just called it today and it seems to work.

Back
Top Bottom