Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fraud, caution stolen products.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starpuss View Post
    think its time for a upgrade on your CC system lol!!
    Check shipping to make sure it matches the cards , and PHONE the customer . on large orders like that.. ...
    Phone the customer on the phone nr. the scammer gave you ? Where would you get the real nr. ? Even then, it could be people who use their own CCs for fraud and deny charges later. It's a crapshoot....
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cyphie View Post
    Quebec is the worst for fraud, I scrutinize every transaction from Montreal on our eCommerce site. 60% of our orders from there have been fraudulent.

We get defrauded by our government on a daily basis, so I guess its become second nature to a lot of people

CGN Regular
    That is so not right. Hope things catch up to those guys. Unfortunately honest people pay for crooks like that... Is EMT any safer for you? Cant believe you're not covered for that, I thought if you had the security code on the back you were covered.?.
    Won't say I completely don't believe in alchemy, as I've seen silver duct tape make golden silence.

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    I'm really quite shocked that Bushnell makes a > $2200 scope.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by c.t.smith View Post
    Cut their hands off. Dirty rotten scum.
    How very Taliban.

Thanks for all the offers of support and advice. We do have procedures in place to minimise these occurrence's, we will most certainly be reviewing these.

fraud isn't the problem - its just financial. It's what if the items were found to be used during the commission of a crime, or worse - act of terrorism. That traceback would mean years of police investigation. Hassles I'd rather not deal with.
    Disclosure: I work for Veritac Global

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nza View Post
    fraud isn't the problem - its just financial. It's what if the items were found to be used during the commission of a crime, or worse - act of terrorism. That traceback would mean years of police investigation. Hassles I'd rather not deal with.
    Why would that matter? A scope is not a regulated item in Canada the last time I checked. That's like saying Toyota is going to get in trouble cause the guys robbing the bank drove a Camry and Walmart cause they sold them socks and some gloves and BIC pens cause they wrote their plans with one. A unregulated item was stolen and used in a commission of crime. Happens almost everyday I bet. Just ask Surrey BC.

Mr Wolverine Where in Québec did you sent those scopes ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345