Attention Browning X Bolt owners

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
We have been approached to make a run of picatinny rails for the long and short action browning X Bolt rifles.
I am trying to gauge the interest in these.
So the questions are 0 MOA or plus 20MOA?
And quantity?

Any thoughts?

I'm an idiot as I don't even understand the question. I have an xbolt with xbolt rings and Leupold scope. I know what a rail is...wtf is a 0 moa and 20 moa rail??

0 MOA is parallel to the barrel. Used for shooting at closer distance.
20 MOA is downward of 20 minutes of angle, which is 1/3 degrees. 1 MOA = 1/60 of a degree, or 1.047'' at 100 yards. If you shoot longer distances you would use a 20 moa rail or a 20moa set of rings on a 0 moa rail.

"Close range" and "long range" is subjective and depends on your calibre, but rule of thumb for a 308 would be that less than 600 yards is close range, more than 600 yards is long range.

Any way to get a rail for the Winchester XPR?? I'm interested in a couple if the price was right

Only IF there is enough demand to produce a product. To engineer a product, write programs and make fixtures is not cheap.

We were approached by several dealers to make these Browning rails and between them several hundred rails were ordered, hence making the product viable to produce.

To make just 2 oddball rails is possible but would be VERY expensive.

Back
Top Bottom