Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3/M9A1/Vertec holsters, Now AVAILABLE

we have molds for the M9a1/a3 & 92a1/96a1 incoming.. both molds have the standard beretta slide however and holsters won't accommodate the brigadier slide unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by xldbldbl View Post
    m9a1 vertec, m9a3 and 92/96 vertec should be the same, 92a1/96a1 have the rail but a different trigger guard, also i would think the non vertec m9a1's should also fit as they have the same trigger guard and rail just the original beretta 92 grip which should not make a difference in the holster it uses. Some of the barrel lengths vary from 4.7 to 5.1 but would not make a difference on an open bottom holster.

BTW I have a 96 vertec and an m9a3 so id be interested in a holster, I also have an elite1a which is a vertec as well but with a thicker brigadier slide and probably would not fit the same holster.

Hello I just picked M9A3 I have boughten a holster from you before, i jus cant remeber what types you do again.
    Stefan

CGN Regular
    ya very interested, had this pistol for months now and its driving me nuts that i can't find anything for it. Do you have any pictures to show, rough price of these holsters. Never purchased anything off you guys but I'm very interested. Website?

hi stefan,

we Make both Competition & Concealment holsters

Quote Originally Posted by stefofthenorth View Post
    Hello I just picked M9A3 I have boughten a holster from you before, i jus cant remeber what types you do again.
    Stefan

I'll post some pics of the holsters in each style once we receive the molds..

solelycanadian.com
    facebook.com/solelycanadian

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    ya very interested, had this pistol for months now and its driving me nuts that i can't find anything for it. Do you have any pictures to show, rough price of these holsters. Never purchased anything off you guys but I'm very interested. Website?

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    I'll post some pics of the holsters in each style once we receive the molds..

solelycanadian.com
    facebook.com/solelycanadian
    That would be great , I bought a concealment holster from you for my sig p220 scorpion which I love.
    Stefan

CGN Regular
    will you guys make a Level 2 for the M9A3 that has finger- or thumb-operated lever? no hood on it just the lever.

Tagged.

at this time our Lev-2 holsters use the WRS spring-loaded hood

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    will you guys make a Level 2 for the M9A3 that has finger- or thumb-operated lever? no hood on it just the lever.

we should have the molds for the Beretta M9A1/A3 and 92A1/A6 within a couple wks..

best regards

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast