Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Tokarev TT33 7.62x25 "clean" version - limited quantities available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Mention one or two dealers, not distributors? Wartime Tok though please.

Havnt goten into restricted guns yet but iv always wanted a tokarev, maybe i should finally just do it but i dont know if my wallet can handle it :P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer grelmar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Mention one or two dealers, not distributors? Wartime Tok though please.
    psmilitaria is who I got mine off - 1940 production, so wartime use but before the QC took a back seat to "get them out the door and in the hands of the comrades" pressures of late 41 onward.

But they might be running out.

Lever Arms in Vancouver has some, they're listing as post war production, but might be worth giving them a call to see if they have any wartime/pre-war production around they aren't listing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Thanks. Sometimes dealers use pre-war photos but really have post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is ps militaria good to deal with?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I just got a 1942 from wanstalls.

Just to remind folks who are using this tread to advertise products from other distributor/importers...this is North Sylva's paid for section of CGN. I know I sometimes forget as well. Also I agree the markings that will be on the second batch are unsightly however be thankful that someone is bringing in these surplus guns that are still very affordable and in a couple of years you might kick yourself for not picking one up while they were available. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    Just to remind folks who are using this tread to advertise products from other distributor/importers...this is North Sylva's paid for section of CGN. I know I sometimes forget as well. Also I agree the markings that will be on the second batch are unsightly however be thankful that someone is bringing in these surplus guns that are still very affordable and in a couple of years you might kick yourself for not picking one up while they were available. Phil.
    True, as a post moves along sometimes the OP is forgotten and it takes on a life of its own. I hope they are reading this and are putting whatever pressure they can on the suppliers to tone down that mess on the tt, surely they can hide most of the markings as they did with the SKS and Mosin. It really depreciates the value of an otherwise interesting and inexpensive pistol!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Is ps militaria good to deal with?
    Yes, they are good to deal with.
    I have purchased two Toks from PS Militaria, one pre-war Tula and one war-time Izzy.
    Both are top quality milsurp pistols.

(I hope it's OK to post this...??)
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks, I am not sure where they get their product,, probably North Sylva! I don't know all the importers, either way, as North Sylva said, if you want a clean Russian TT33, buy soon!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567