Tokarev TT33 7.62x25 "clean" version - limited quantities available

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
These "clean" versions of the Tokarev TT33 are expected to be sold out in the next 4-6 weeks.

They will be replaced by this version.

Last edited:
That is not cool, they will have to sell for a lot less! What with the ugly markings and sudden rise in x25 surplus! What about the polish versions, they are much nicer looking anyway as they are as new!?

Love the tt33, they are compact, light, the round is potent, very simple to field strip and work on/clean. As I said before, the polish are new and beautiful, I will not be buying anything that looks like those, there must have been a better way of marking them, like the SKS and Mosin! Unless they are $99. Or less, I doubt if you will sell many at all!

These markings are made in Russia, particularly the one in the diamond, it says ГИС (GIS), which is Gosudarstvennaya Ispytatelnaya Stantsiya, or National Test Facility (of Russia). Whenever you see this diamond, it was applied in post-Soviet years (post-1991). This Facility places these markings in compliance with Brussels Convention on firearms control or something like that, which Russia signed in 1990s.

A question for you gents: Can any of you authoritatively confirm that TT33 production at Izzy started in 1942?
My understanding is that production moved there after the invasion in June 1941.
Thanks in advance.

NEVER MIND. I have it confirmed that the Izzy I was looking at was a 1950, not a 1940.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom