Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

Copy of FRT as requested:

Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-17-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    I can't wait. Looks like a few nice shooting weekends coming up with extra time off.

Someone said they will post the copy of the FRT. Has that already gone by and I missed it?
    See above....lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

Thanks John!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Regular
    I see that the FRT lists 5 and 10 round mags. Are you- Wolverine ordering any 10 rounders, so then we can buy them from you?.

Going to be having any deals on mags? 3 for $100 sounds better. What can I say, I'm cheap and the price of extra mags always seems to be the deterrent for buying guns like this. Haha
    CSSA member
    NFA member

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jTin View Post
    Just go with the flow
    Quote Originally Posted by jTin View Post
    Are they easy to take down? You should do a video on that
    Argh! Taunting might be working... Chuckle, I have not committed yet, I would LOVE to see one, wish I lived in Virden MB so I could pop in to Wolverine!

And, I second the need for a video of field stripping/cleaning... Grumpy? Please?...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Anyone hesitating about making the buy, just remember, you can always post it on E.E. and recoup you loss, if you're not satisfied.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

Well then... I'll just go mind my business. ��

CGN frequent flyer
    any 10 round mags for these? there were some box mag fed pump shotguns. I wonder if it can take the same mags?

Magazines: We have a large quantity of factory 5 rd mags ordered that should be with our first shipment, at the price I had to pay your price of $45 per mag is the best price we can do. If I can negotiate a better price I will see if we can do a bulk price in the future. I will also look into 2 rd mags and pinned larger mags when I am at the IWA Show in three weeks. I will report back after IWA.

Larger capacity mags that fit a pump action! This opens up a can of worms I will not comment on at this time as first I need to research them. I am not familiar with these mags, how they are marked, packaged and advertised could all effect their legality.

Video: Grumpy and I will make up a take down and cleaning video after the shipment is here so we can use exactly the same guns we will be supplying and show the folding retractable stock.