Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

Thanks You sir

BANNED
    Are ya'll sure this is the 15sa and not the 13sa?

Quote Originally Posted by jTin View Post
    All I see is 15 SA! I also have the written report from the RCMP SFSS and the rifle that they examined. This rifle will never be sold but held here as a "Bench Mark" for all future imports. She is an identical twin to the one I am holding in the first post in this thread, also not for sale.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-18-2016 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Whoops spelling, again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by jTin View Post
    That is the FRT report for this shotgun...the same report I printed off this morning but couldn't embed it. This is the exact report from the RCMP FRT site.

Check the serial number below with the number on the RCMP report

BANNED
    Sorry for the confusion , I read an article that showed both the 13sa and 15 sa . the one in post number one of this thread resembles the 15 sa and the one in post number 62 resembles the 13sa , I hope they turn out to be the 13 sa style . The only difference is the rail on the foregrip and the folding collapsible stock .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    just a question. Are the orders going to be filled in the order that you received them. Ie. If you only get 25 in on the first shipment, then the first 25 pre orders that you received will get them? Or are all the pre orders just in a big pool?
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelung View Post
    just a question. Are the orders going to be filled in the order that you received them. Ie. If you only get 25 in on the first shipment, then the first 25 pre orders that you received will get them? Or are all the pre orders just in a big pool?
    Our first order was big, some of you may say huge, but I don,t like to brag, so far we have only sold just over half of the first order. Due to the responce I expect to place my second order next week. I am making every attempt to insure that we maintain an in stock inventory once the first shipment arrives. I expect the price may increase with the second order but there should be no delivery delays, or at worse short delays. I would estimate that the first order should be sold out with in two weeks, which is about the time it should arrive here.

BANNED
    Are they still on track to leave Turkey this week?

So nowmthat these have the folding stock, is it impossible to get the fixed stock like in the original photo?
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.