Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

Do these have an aluminum lower or polymer?
    Would this also mean the Akdal 1919 should be reclassified as non-restricted also?
    CSSA member
    NFA member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate83 View Post
    Do these have an aluminum lower or polymer?
    Would this also mean the Akdal 1919 should be reclassified as non-restricted also?
    I believe it is polymer but I don,t have one on my lap right now.

Yes I believe the Akdal 1919 should be reclassified but I am not the importer for them. She wasn't listed as an AKA on the FRT that I read, but also remember that the FRT is only an opinion not law.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I believe it is polymer but I don,t have one on my lap right now.

Yes I believe the Akdal 1919 should be reclassified but I am not the importer for them. She wasn't listed as an AKA on the FRT that I read, but also remember that the FRT is only an opinion not law.
    You got me confuse, if the frt is not the law then what his??? :s

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    You got me confuse, if the frt is not the law then what his??? :s
    The FRT is not law, not a staturatory requirement, if it was it could be appealed! The FRT is the opinion of the RCMP SFSS, unfortunatly most people believe it is law, it is not. However in a court of law the FRT is backed up by the opinion of the RCMP SFSS and they are taken to be the experts.

Let,s take this shotgun as an example, the first importer accepted her classification as restricted, a variant of the AR15, see the relevant FRT. I simply presented a logical argument why she was not a variant, it took two and a half years but my opinion was accepted and the FRT corrected. If the FRT ws law it couldn't have been corrected like that, it would have had to have gone through court or Parliament.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-03-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Great news John. Looking forward to seeing them at a decent price point, hopefully.

Hopefully your price will be close to IRUNGUNS.
    Does not even have to be better, just close.
    I will support you as you have done the work.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    Hopefully your price will be close to IRUNGUNS.
    Does not even have to be better, just close.
    I will support you as you have done the work.
    Thanks.
    Thank you, that is very rewarding to hear that. You will not be disappointed as we are cutting out a few middle men

We will also be stocking spare parts, magazines, doubling the factory warranty and handling all warranty in country.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 05-24-2016 at 03:59 PM.

tagged with interest

Thank you, that is very rewarding to hear that. You will not be disappointed as we are cutting out a few middle men

We will also be stocking spare parts, magazines, doubling the factory warranty and handling all warranty in country.
    Exellent I will wait until you guys get them in.

CGN Regular
    Let,s take this shotgun as an example, the first importer accepted her classification as restricted, a variant of the AR15, see the relevant FRT. I simply presented a logical argument why she was not a variant, it took two and a half years but my opinion was accepted and the FRT corrected. If the FRT ws law it couldn't have been corrected like that, it would have had to have gone through court or Parliament.
    Not trying to make it out like it's an easy thing to accomplish, but that being said, ANY firearm in the FRT can be reclassified...one could argue that pretty much every firearm is incorrectly classified, depending on their views, meaning automatics for example are just widely accepted as being something that should be prohibited, but they could be reclassified at any time, to any other class, without any form of legal or political process as they did the opposite with the 858. Where do the RCMP draw the line? It's basically accepted that all the "original prohibs" will be so forever, but one could argue that some of those were initially classified incorrectly, rather than argue that a particular firearm is not a variant of the former. Are importers generally pushing for this kind of thing regarding firearms that are incorrectly classified seemingly based on similarity in appearance to an "original prohib"? Kudos to you guys, sorry for getting off-topic.

My pertinent question is, is the chamber size like that of a regular shotgun, where you can use shorter shells, just not longer? or are mag fed shotguns limited to only one size?