Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

This introductory price of 535 to 555. Can we assume this price will go up later?

There seems to be Turkish semi auto,AR style Shotguns coming out the ying yang lately.The Derya MK 10 the MKA 1919 and another I can't remember the name of off hand.

Is this just a super deal or are the others twice the gun justifying twice the price. The Derya apparently once you remove the carry handle the rails don't line up.It looks pretty with all the colors and all . The 1919 I think has been around longer, so one would think the bugs would be worked out..

I know to a extent you get what you pay for.

I also know 555 is nothing for a gun,and for what you get it sure looks Tacticool. Do you have an opinion on this?
    Last edited by Sinbad; 04-07-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    This introductory price of 535 to 555. Can we assume this price will go up later?

There seems to be Turkish semi auto,AR style Shotguns coming out the ying yang lately.The Derya MK 10 the MKA 1919 and another I can't remember the name of off hand.

Is this just a super deal or are the others twice the gun justifying twice the price. The Derya apparently once you remove the carry handle the rails don't line up.It looks pretty with all the colors and all . The 1919 I think has been around longer, so one would think the bugs would be worked out..

I know to a extent you get what you pay for.

I also know 555 is nothing for a gun,and for what you get it sure looks Tacticool. Do you have an opinion on this?
    Our you asking me, Mr Wolverine for my opinion?

Naturally my opinion will be taken as biased as I am importing these. Indeed it would be very difficult for me to make a completely unbiased opinion as I have not had the same hands on experience with shoguns from the other manufactures. I am making no claims that the Alfarms 15 SA is the best mag fed semi auto shotgun from Turkey on the market but I do believe she offers the best value for money at $555.00. With a little tweaking and tuning I think she should be able to hold her own against most other guns on the market. Currently we are working with the new UTAS XTR 12 which I think is top of the line, but she needs to be as she will be approx. twice the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Our you asking me, Mr Wolverine for my opinion?

Naturally my opinion will be taken as biased as I am importing these. Indeed it would be very difficult for me to make a completely unbiased opinion as I have not had the same hands on experience with shoguns from the other manufactures. I am making no claims that the Alfarms 15 SA is the best mag fed semi auto shotgun from Turkey on the market but I do believe she offers the best value for money at $555.00. With a little tweaking and tuning I think she should be able to hold her own against most other guns on the market. Currently we are working with the new UTAS XTR 12 which I think is top of the line, but she needs to be as she will be approx. twice the price.
    I can't wait for the UTAS XTR 12!!! Has a copy of one of these been sent into the lab yet??? Any plans on bringing in the XTS 12 version?

That will be the king of them all!!!! All of these current ones are just dressed up regular shotguns from the looks of it, that one looks like it was designed from the ground up and has a nice slim profile!

Ian
    Last edited by Smitsauce; 04-08-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Any update on them?

Has the second batch come in yet?
    Last edited by BCshooterFMJ; 04-25-2016 at 09:20 PM.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

I have one for sell soon

I paid for one a month ago and waiting.

Not complaining. Just wondering if anything new has happened.
    Last edited by BCshooterFMJ; 05-02-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Talking

well they should be there by now. But I'm guessing they are busy unpacking them ..Right

That's cool!

Website says they are back in stock. Bet we will see some tracking numbers soon.

I got called last Tuesday and completed the payment. was kinda hoping it was going to be here Friday but I guess next week.