Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    Not trying to make it out like it's an easy thing to accomplish, but that being said, ANY firearm in the FRT can be reclassified...one could argue that pretty much every firearm is incorrectly classified, depending on their views, meaning automatics for example are just widely accepted as being something that should be prohibited, but they could be reclassified at any time, to any other class, without any form of legal or political process as they did the opposite with the 858. Where do the RCMP draw the line? It's basically accepted that all the "original prohibs" will be so forever, but one could argue that some of those were initially classified incorrectly, rather than argue that a particular firearm is not a variant of the former. Are importers generally pushing for this kind of thing regarding firearms that are incorrectly classified seemingly based on similarity in appearance to an "original prohib"? Kudos to you guys, sorry for getting off-topic.

My pertinent question is, is the chamber size like that of a regular shotgun, where you can use shorter shells, just not longer? or are mag fed shotguns limited to only one size?
    The simple answer to your first question is no, because the firearm's industry is not united and organised, for many reasons that I do not have time to go into.

As for chamber size, one would suppose that this would be critical with the feeding from box mag fed shotguns but our initial findings are that this is not going to be a problem. We need to test fire some more to confirm this.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-04-2016 at 09:37 AM.

I don't understand why they are making all these new mag fed shotguns non restricted. Not complaining. But just flabbergasted. They are so tactical. how can they ban an ak47 or a FAL when this thing looks just as scary. Might have to buy one and go grouse hunting. because its 2016.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticman View Post
    I don't understand why they are making all these new mag fed shotguns non restricted. Not complaining. But just flabbergasted. They are so tactical. how can they ban an ak47 or a FAL when this thing looks just as scary. Might have to buy one and go grouse hunting. because its 2016.
    because they didn't exist when the scary looking guns got banned...it's good to know firearms are actually being classified based on specification, function, and barrel length etc. it just takes way too damn long...

Oh hell yes! Everything can now carry the same furniture for fit and feel. Sub'd.

John, Thank you so much for all that you have done with regards to this and all the other things you have done to protect and push back against our laws and ridiculous restrictions!!

Ian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticman View Post
    Might have to buy one and go grouse hunting. because its 2016.
    That alone will inspire me to buy one even though I don't really need one.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Awesome!
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I believe it is polymer but I don,t have one on my lap right now.

Yes I believe the Akdal 1919 should be reclassified but I am not the importer for them. She wasn't listed as an AKA on the FRT that I read, but also remember that the FRT is only an opinion not law.
    Any plans of stocking the 2 rd mags???

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Any plans of stocking the 2 rd mags???
    Yes if available, we can also stock 26 and 28 inch barrels, these will be to special order only unless there is a big demand.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-09-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thank you, that is very rewarding to hear that. You will not be disappointed as we are cutting out a few middle men

We will also be stocking spare parts, magazines, doubling the factory warranty and handling all warranty in country.
    You will have my business as well John, no matter what. You guys did the leg work, took the RCMP to task on it and therefore have definitely earned my $$$ on this firearm. Thanks for fighting for the benefit of the shooting community. More dealers need to do this!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!