Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4151535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

so did these guns come with a flash hider choke?

Quote Originally Posted by conrad01 View Post
    Yeah, they did.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

guess mine didn't. it had a choke installed but it wasn't a flash hider just a cylinder bore like what came in the little black case.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Mine came with the flash hider choke installed but I'm using the flush fitting modified choke for buckshot plus it reduces the OAL a bit.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by ERICK TUIN View Post
    Mine does the same. I had originally given the gun a rating of 6/10 dropping this to a 2/10 possibly the worst money I have ever spent on a gun. I have never bought a new or used gun that wouldn't run. this thing hasn't got 100 rounds through it. Did all the of the suggested mods and still does the same thing as above. I guess you get what you pay for. originally wanted it for IPSC. That unfortunately will never happen.
    I know that it was suggested that the stock recoil spring is too weak for 3" shells, but maybe it is still too strong for 2.75" shells. If I had a bunch of springs I would try to reduce the number of coils. My collection of destroyed shells is growing...

Of course, I have a gun that is not usable so what do I really have to lose?
    ORA - BRRC - IPSC - CSSA - CCFR - DCRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugout View Post
    I know that it was suggested that the stock recoil spring is too weak for 3" shells, but maybe it is still too strong for 2.75" shells. If I had a bunch of springs I would try to reduce the number of coils. My collection of destroyed shells is growing...

emailed Wolverine about returning mine, but haven't heard back yet. I frankly have neither the time nor the inclination to dick around with it and waste ammo to try to get it running properly. Given how much money I've spent at Wolverine over the past ten years, hopefully they'll take it back.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    emailed Wolverine about returning mine, but haven't heard back yet. I frankly have neither the time nor the inclination to dick around with it and waste ammo to try to get it running properly. Given how much money I've spent at Wolverine over the past ten years, hopefully they'll take it back.
    Keep us posted, this might be a popular thread. Even if the deal turns out to be a store credit.
    ORA - BRRC - IPSC - CSSA - CCFR - DCRA

Quote Originally Posted by Bugout View Post

I do not recommend using lighter recoil springs, if you are have problems please e-mail David@wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by conrad01 View Post
    They should have but they were not included with the second shipment from the factory, there was an extra standard style choke included instead. We now have the flash hider chokes in stock, if your gun was shipped to you with out this flash hider choke and you would like one please e-mail sales@wolverinesupplies.com requested a flash hider choke along with your invoice number and we will mail you one at no charge.

Thanks . Will do.