Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4454565758596061626364

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

finally took mine out to the range,,worked flawlessly with 2,3/4 sellr bellot slugs

BANNED
    I was still having feeding issues with mine after trying all the suggested fix's so I sent it and my mags back to Wolverine after getting an RMA # hoping they could fix it.
    I just received a new replacement shotgun and was told it is a newer generation that should feed more reliably but the extra Gen one mags I have wont fit . Wolverine said they will send out the replacements when they are available.
    Looking at it quickly the gas system has a red and silver screw on piece for the gas rings and the barrel take down latch is a bit different as it clips into the lock position more securely . The front ferrule that holds the handguard into position is now plastic and the trigger on mine feels better than my first one as well.
    I will add some pics later and I will run a few boxes of shells through it soon
    Anyone else have one of the new versions and if so how do you like it ?

Wolverine has been great to deal with ....AGAIN !
    Thanks

CGN Regular
    I also did all the mods, hoping to make mine run with out malfunction. I failed in that. I was disgusted with that p.o.s.. Sent it back to see if David could make it function. Wolverine sent the updated gun and mags. It is working flawlessly with 2 3/4. The trigger is better as well. I am very satisfied with Wolverines warrenty.

I did the mods on mine and it's still useless. I guess I should send it back.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BANNED
    I still haven't got a chance to try my Gen 2 out but it looks and feels better than the Gen1. Hope to get it out soon and Thanks again Wolverine !
    Mags were still stiff to insert and remove so I tapped on the raised spines like the gen 1 mags and they work better but still wont drop free.
    I ditched the carrying handle and front sight and mounted the forestock upside down then added a set of magpul BUIS and AFG .
    No filing of the upper picatinney rail required this time to get the front sight to slip on.
    I cycled a few mags full of Winchester and Federal through it manually without firing it and had no feeding issues ....I hope this one has the feeding issues from the Gen 1 sorted out and so far I am a happy camper.

The barrel locking lever secures into position with a more secure locking action now as well.

The new screw on ported gas system and plastic handguard ferrule. The silver part needs to be unscrewed before removing the barrel now .

Last edited by chalkriver; 11-26-2016 at 10:44 AM.

BANNED
    UPDATE : I tried out my Gen 2 today and it ran 150 shells through it . It ran fine with Challenger 2 3/4 inch Handicap shells but didn't like the Winchester Universal or Federal I brought along .Having the handguard mounted upside down and using magpul sights on the short picatinney rail didn't work as the front sight is then too high . I had the front sight set as low as it will go but it still was hitting over a foot low at 15 yards . I mounted the handguard correctly and then the magpul sights worked fine.