Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

BANNED
    need a pic.

Sorry for the poor photos but they are all I have to work with right now. I have been told that the hinge can be removed and the stock used as a retractable only. I should have a sample stock here this week and I will post photos then.

[URL=http://s340.photobucket.com/user/Mrwolverine/media/IMG-20160208-WA010_zpsdxx3srwg.jpg.html][/URL

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sorry for the poor photos but they are all I have to work with right now. I have been told that the hinge can be removed and the stock used as a retractable only. I should have a sample stock here this week and I will post photos then.

[URL=http://s340.photobucket.com/user/Mrwolverine/media/IMG-20160208-WA010_zpsdxx3srwg.jpg.html][/URL
    Boiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great.

How do they take down?

Do the have a floating feed ramp like the improved Akdal or are they the older style?

CGN Regular
    Price is great!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Hope you make it a "one per customer" deal. Else we'll be seeing these on E.E. for a thousand bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Looks great.

How do they take down?

Do the have a floating feed ramp like the improved Akdal or are they the older style?
    Take down: Barrel can be removed to access the gas system by unscrewing the handguard nut, very simple, gas system can then be cleaned. Bolt can not be removed until the upper and lower are seperated. On the fixed stock model you have to remove the butt pad to access the stock bolt that screws into the reciever. Remove this bolt and give the upper a gentle tap with a er mallet and they come apart. This is why I think the folding retractable butt will be preferred by most as no butt pad to remove. Designe and construction all look good to me. I have only fired a few dozen rds but no single problem at all.

Feed ramp: On my two sample guns that were imported as restricted 2 1/2 years ago the feed ramp is part of the polymer lower, I assume this will be the same on the first shipment. Will confirm when they arrive.

Forearm rail: the photo of the shotgun in a previous post is how they should arrive, long top hand guard rail with a short bottom rail, so should be no problem to attach a light etc.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Hope you make it a "one per customer" deal. Else we'll be seeing these on E.E. for a thousand bucks.
    No limit on these, order all you want, we will be pleased to supply.

No next day delivery from them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Bring in LOTS OF MAGS!!!
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe