Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3343454647484950515253545556575859606163 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sargon's Avatar
    Thanks. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I had one that was very tight but with some wiggling it came out. The other two mags came out easily. I wiped the tight one down good (I think it had some parkerizing residue on it), oiled it, inserted it in the gun 10-15 times and then put about 10 rounds through it. The mag loosened up considerably after that. Now it comes out no problem.

My friend had the same problem as you with his gun. Mag was locked in tight. We tapped gently on the edge of the baseplate with a soft deadblow hammer and it came loose although it took a couple of minutes. If you try a squirt of penetrating oil between the mag walls and the magwell & let it soak for a short while before using the soft hammer I think you'll get it out no problem.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GTPRpbyuYLA

So I took it out shooting today. After the shoot the choke came right out, no issue at all.

The gun has a few issues. 2 of my mags worked fine. 2 of them would not seat properly and were very loose, after shooting the bolt would not lock back and the mag would release itself and fall out sometimes.

It jammed a few times, and the bolt is very hard to bring back. The first thing I am going to do is put a larger handle on that to grab.

Good weight to the gun, when it was working properly it was awesome. Feels like it has good balance, not too much kick to it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    I took mine out on Saturday and fired 60 or 70 rounds of all assortment and size. I did have a few jams but i think it ran a little smoother toward the end when the gun started to loosen up a bit. Most of my problems were fail to feeds, but I think the magazines are really tight, as in springs.

I'm going to strip the gun tonight and give it a good clean and lube. The weight of the gun is good and soaks up magnum and slug recoil very well. The gun is really quite a nasty beast more than anything else.

I do have one magazine ( of 4 total) that is so tight it can barely fit in, but I'll measure a few things and see if it needs a bit of a shave on one side. As for tight fitting with shells, I think I read a another post to load up some shells overnight to help loosen it up. I think it helps a bit.

It was a fun bugger to shoot, especially with round ball slugs. I like it and look forward to some break-in time and test a few new shells.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

eta on 2nd shipment?

Quote Originally Posted by conrad01 View Post
    eta on 2nd shipment?
    Hopefully if everything goes to plan they should be shipping to us at the end of this month.

Cool ... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hopefully if everything goes to plan they should be shipping to us at the end of this month.
    Should I buy one?

RF
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Are there any left to pre order on the second shipment?
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelung View Post
    Are there any left to pre order on the second shipment?
    Yes, and I am working on making up a third order as I intend to make these a stock item ASAP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes, and I am working on making up a third order as I intend to make these a stock item ASAP.
    Thanks, I got one on the first order and after seeing it I have two buddies that want one as well. I'll call in tommorow
    I'm your Huckleberry !!