Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impressed doesn't even begin to explain!

Impressed doesn't even begin to explain!

Just wanted to throw out a huge thank you to Omer! I've been searching for a scope for a 7mm rem mag for a while now. This was my first time dealing with plainsight solutions and it will not be by last.

Omer went back and forth with me over the weekend while I asked all sorts of questions about 2 scopes I was torn over ( bushnell lrhs and swaro Z5). Despite answering my questions quickly and throughly I was still unsure which way to go. Omer then offered to send me both scopes to evaluate at home! That I did not expect. Although I didn't take him up on the offer I was able to decide on the bushnell. I said I would take it yesterday morning. Barely 24 hrs later the scope is being delivered to my door. Absolutely fantastic service!

There is a great group of retailers on this site but I've never experienced customer service like this before. Omer, you are a cut above. Thank you again!
    Last edited by dfrombc; 02-03-2016 at 09:45 PM.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Agreed! I've been purchasing from Omer for a number of years now and he's affectionately referred to by me as "My Glass Guy" lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    It can't get any better than that, I'll have to keep him in mind for my next scope purchase.

Yes, he is excellent to deal with.

BANNED
    A range buddy of mine bought a scope from him and carried on how the service was wonderful.. may just look to do some buisness now that someone else spoke up saying the same

If Omer stocks what you're looking for I wouldn't go anywhere else. He told me that he would match any advertised price in Canada on the same product, but looking for a better deal was a waste of time. Plainsight solutions will have my business any time I have a need and money to spend. Now if only the smith was as quick as Omer!

Quote Originally Posted by dfrombc View Post
    Just wanted to throw out a huge thank you to Omer! I've been searching for a scope for a 7mm rem mag for a while now. This was my first time dealing with plainsight solutions and it will not be by last.

Omer went back and forth with me over the weekend while I asked all sorts of questions about 2 scopes I was torn over ( bushnell lrhs and swaro Z5). Despite answering my questions quickly and throughly I was still unsure which way to go. Omer then offered to send me both scopes to evaluate at home! That I did not expect. Although I didn't take him up on the offer I was able to decide on the bushnell. I said I would take it yesterday morning. Barely 24 hrs later the scope is being delivered to my door. Absolutely fantastic service!

There is a great group of retailers on this site but I've never experienced customer service like this before. Omer, you are a cut above. Thank you again!
    Sounds great, but for those of us who don't know who "Omer" is, a reference to a link would be nice.
    Thanks

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadaduck View Post
    Sounds great, but for those of us who don't know who "Omer" is, a reference to a link would be nice.
    Thanks
    Omer owns PlainSight Solutions. We are in his sub forum right now. Scroll up and check the breadcrumb.

Thanks,
    Cal.

CGN frequent flyer
    Oh, and I'll throw in a +1 for Omer. I have had difficulty getting a hold of him in the past, but he went above and beyond on my last dealing with him.

Thanks,
    Cal.

All this is great to hear as I will be ordering from PSS in a couple weeks.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast