Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: business ethics

I will second all the accolades on Henry. Been doing business with him for years for hard to get stuff that no one else can be bothered to order in for me!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw81 View Post
    Thanks! Haven't bought anything through them but I frequent their site.
    Just wait till you buy something it will make you laugh

CGN Regular
    Sooo you're attempting to flame someone for not increasing the price preemptively like say.....every gas station on this continent, but rather charging a fair mark up on existing stock and giving you fair warning that his fair mark up will increase as new orders come in at the current exchange, and therefore the current base price? This sir makes you a bit of a richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hhutch View Post
    Sooo you're attempting to flame someone for not increasing the price preemptively like say.....every gas station on this continent, but rather charging a fair mark up on existing stock and giving you fair warning that his fair mark up will increase as new orders come in at the current exchange, and therefore the current base price? This sir makes you a bit of a richard.
    If that's what you gathered from reading Timmers_905's post than maybe you need to look a little closer at yourself before calling someone a "richard".

Reading comprehension failure, eh there bud?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar
    Sooo you're attempting to flame someone for not increasing....
    LOL, oh man. I was trying to think of some smart-assed comment to make on this thread. You beat me to it. Of course I was going to try to write something funny rather than dopey; but I guess it's the thought that counts.

I've dealt with Henry since before there was a "Budget Shooter's Supply", when I had to go to his house and have a tour of his garage before he'd take my money.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    If that's what you gathered from reading Timmers_905's post than maybe you need to look a little closer at yourself before calling someone a "richard".

Reading comprehension failure, eh there bud?
    You are absolutely right. Thank you. After giving it a second read, my English comprehension kicked in. My apologies.

You are absolutely right. Thank you. After giving it a second read, my English comprehension kicked in. My apologies.
    Very cool. No worries.

Reading my post again I may have come off as a little snarky, and I apologize for that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    yep, been saying this for a bit. if its in stock and the dollar goes up, you don't have to sell it for more. If you do, you ripped someone off.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    yep, been saying this for a bit. if its in stock and the dollar goes up, you don't have to sell it for more. If you do, you ripped someone off.
    How un capitalistic..... heresy

I'm glad I read all these reviews. I just stumbled across the Budget Shooter Supply website and thought the prices were too good to be true. I'm just starting to get into reloading and was flabbergasted at the prices at Canadian retailers. I was actually about to order my start-up kit from a U.S. retailer when I did one more google search to find the Lee press and reloading stand I was looking for and, on the fifth page of Google results there it was.

I can't speak to the quality of service yet (though I will write a follow up) but I am very impressed with the pricing, and if all goes well with my order I will definitely be shopping there again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast