Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: business ethics

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CamDelle View Post
    How un capitalistic..... heresy
    Henry is one those sneaky, underhanded, dirty, running dog, capitalists!

He believes that if he gives us good prices and good service on the stuff we like that he can trick us out of our hard earned money! The rotten bugger!
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

BANNED
    The oil companys are a prime example of gouging crooks. When a barrel of oil would go up a dollar at 8AM the price at the pump would go up by 9AM same day. When the barrel dropped to record lows it took months and months to see significant drops at the pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by christos808 View Post
    I'm glad I read all these reviews. I just stumbled across the Budget Shooter Supply website and thought the prices were too good to be true. I'm just starting to get into reloading and was flabbergasted at the prices at Canadian retailers. I was actually about to order my start-up kit from a U.S. retailer when I did one more google search to find the Lee press and reloading stand I was looking for and, on the fifth page of Google results there it was.

I can't speak to the quality of service yet (though I will write a follow up) but I am very impressed with the pricing, and if all goes well with my order I will definitely be shopping there again.
    You'll be pleased. Buy with confidence.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

BANNED
    This is great to hear.......most other dealers if not all will just lie and blame their high prices on the low CAD..even though the item they are selling was on the shelf for years

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Dealing with Henry was great. Good prices, fast and cheap shipping. My go to supplier now.
    Semper Fi

CGN Regular
    Another great buy from Henry. And the price was extremely good on the Hornady powder measure. Will always check you out first even though I'm in Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    yep, been saying this for a bit. if its in stock and the dollar goes up, you don't have to sell it for more. If you do, you ripped someone off.
    Exactly and safely 80% of the dealers are doing just that, especially on ammo.
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123