business ethics

The oil companys are a prime example of gouging crooks. When a barrel of oil would go up a dollar at 8AM the price at the pump would go up by 9AM same day. When the barrel dropped to record lows it took months and months to see significant drops at the pumps.

I'm glad I read all these reviews. I just stumbled across the Budget Shooter Supply website and thought the prices were too good to be true. I'm just starting to get into reloading and was flabbergasted at the prices at Canadian retailers. I was actually about to order my start-up kit from a U.S. retailer when I did one more google search to find the Lee press and reloading stand I was looking for and, on the fifth page of Google results there it was.

I can't speak to the quality of service yet (though I will write a follow up) but I am very impressed with the pricing, and if all goes well with my order I will definitely be shopping there again.

You'll be pleased. Buy with confidence.

This is great to hear.......most other dealers if not all will just lie and blame their high prices on the low CAD..even though the item they are selling was on the shelf for years

Another great buy from Henry. And the price was extremely good on the Hornady powder measure. Will always check you out first even though I'm in Ontario.

Back
Top Bottom