Product Pictures

Holosun products available in store. These sights are solar and battery backup powered, waterproof, fog-proof and all around awesome.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,316
Thanks, thats a real good idea, a picture is worth a thousand words sometimes and make it easy to see if something is suitable. Its a lot better than sometimes trying to envision something.

For sure Magellann,

glad to hear you like! Let me know if you want to see anything in particular and I'll do my best to get images up. product pricing will be in the product updates thread if you are interested in looking there, or you can let me know if there are any product specific questions :)
- Annie

Target Sports Canada is proud to be able to display these pieces of working art. Tactical Ordnance laboured over some pieces for us and, though we don't want to part with them, these beauties are available for purchase now at Target Sports retail area!!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 985
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 990
FNX45.jpg

FNX45 Tactical, kitted out with Shield 2MOA & tan Surefire X300
Ambi safety/decocker, slide lock, mag release, 3-dot sight system, MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail, metal body mags, cold hammer forged stainless steel barrel.
Firearm comes with 3 mags, multiple sized backstraps, tactical soft case.

Attachments

• FNX45.jpg
    FNX45.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 783
No offense but your web site is not iPhone friendly, your pistols should be separate from rifles and I tried to find the fn45 couldn't find it. I just gave up.

coldfire our website isn't particularly friendly to anything right now honestly. We've been having ongoing technical difficulties with it, until you see an elated post about our website being super slick and working amazingly your best bet is to call in and ask, or email us :)

Back
Top Bottom