Desert Eagle 6" SS w/Integrated Brake and Dual Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one?

GetDynamicImage.aspx

We've been importing and supplying them to dealers for over a year - and I'm picking up more at the airport later this week.

We don't retail MRI handguns; contact your favorite dealer and they can let you know the current retail price.

You can find a list of our most active dealers here:
https://www.freedomventures.ca/content/dealer-information

all desert eagles are 2000$+

Black one goes for ~2000
2400 chrome and so on.

The new black L5 with Intergrated muzzle brake light weight looks cool. if i wouldnt have a 44 brushed chrome i think i would get this one.

Funny... I must be blind I cannot find the model pictured above on their website. I know they made the .44 with integral brake and dual rails at one point.
I'm sorry, I missed the part about the 44. They only made the dual rail gun in Stainless in 50 last year.
At SHOT this year, they announced a 44 & 357 in that same configuration. It should be coming down the pipe in a couple months.
We have them on pre-order and your dealer can backorder them from us

I think all desert eagles retail over two thousand and I think most of them sell
Yessir and Yessir.

The new black L5 with Intergrated muzzle brake light weight looks cool
I handled it at SHOT and you are very right; it is really really cool.

Those prices were when the Canadian dollar was about par with the USD. Add 30% to those prices for new stock.
Close - but 30% is last fall. Have another look at current exchange rates; today it is 1.39 - that means best case; buying US at $1.41 Canadian after the money handlers take their cut.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I missed the part about the 44. They only made the dual rail gun in Stainless in 50 last year.
At SHOT this year, they announced a 44 & 357 in that same configuration. It should be coming down the pipe in a couple months.
We have them on pre-order and your dealer can backorder them from us

Yessir and Yessir.

I handled it at SHOT and you are very right; it is really really cool.

PERFECT!! And not to worry you didn't ruin my day with the caliber confusion. Lol. Saw this configuration in .44 on Gunbroker so that's how I knew they had been released at some point.
The intregrated brake and dual rails are a big step forward for the DE.

Sorry... I almost forgot. Since you were at shot is there any chance they announced the release of railed stainless full length 1911 in .45? I know they make this in blued if they start making them in ss I'll definitely take one of those as well. I can't have the ss DE grow up all alone without a little sister :)

Sorry... I almost forgot. Since you were at shot is there any chance they announced the release of railed stainless full length 1911 in .45? I know they make this in blued if they start making them in ss I'll definitely take one of those as well. I can't have the ss DE grow up all alone without a little sister :)
Unfortunately, MRI has a non-export agreement in place for the 1911s similar to the baby eagles. They cannot export them from the USA.
Since I can't get them; I didn't even look at their 1911s.

I'm fine purchasing from XX when it comes to things I can't find in Canada. The question is if you have any warranty issues do you really think anyone will help you? That could wind up an ugly mess for you. Purchase from an authorized dealer in Canada and you'll get at least some level of support. Just something to consider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Wildernessguy - you're a good man.

So it's clear; this is my (Freedom Ventures) sub-forum that I pay cgn a lot of money for.

Any mention of another vendor or supplier is going to be deleted with extreme prejudice.

You don't expect that if you walked into a gunshop and told another customer at the counter they could get a "better deal" somewhere else that the store would treat you kindly; don't expect it here.

One more "I can get it in the US @ an unrealistic exchange rate from some shady-fly-by-night-grey-market-ITAR-dodging-no warranty-support-sleaze ball" post and this thread will be locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom