Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Desert Eagle 6" SS w/Integrated Brake and Dual Rails

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    The L5 will only be coming out with the 357 this year others not planned yet
    Correct.

If the Aluminum frame & Muzzle Brake is the draw, they are now making the DE50ASIMB - ".50AE Mark XIX, 6-Inch Barrel, Black Aluminum Frame, Stainless Steel Slide and Barrel w/Black Appointments"

If it's the 5" length - well, then we'll have to wait for next year.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    Thanks Wildernessguy - you're a good man.

So it's clear; this is my (Freedom Ventures) sub-forum that I pay cgn a lot of money for.

Any mention of another vendor or supplier is going to be deleted with extreme prejudice.

You don't expect that if you walked into a gunshop and told another customer at the counter they could get a "better deal" somewhere else that the store would treat you kindly; don't expect it here.

One more "I can get it in the US @ an unrealistic exchange rate from some shady-fly-by-night-grey-market-ITAR-dodging-no warranty-support-sleaze ball" post and this thread will be locked.
    Thanks I appreciate that. Trouble is some don't think ahead.... save a couple hundred bucks on a few thousand... to purchase down south. Then heaven forbid a part or parts fail. Well I would rather send my unit back to the dealer and be done with it. Having to bicker and argue with half a dozen people over the next several months or longer to get the parts you need cause you bought itnin the US... then still have to pay for them... and maybe take your gun to a smith all at your expense and time really isn't all that appealing to me. Lol
    And there is also something to be said for supporting the Canadian market place.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    The L5 will only be coming out with the 357 this year others not planned yet
    Not sure if you are looking for all black or the 2 tone however the all stainless with dual rail and integral brake has already been released in the US in .44 although it didn't see it listed on their website yet. Hopefully they will trickle up here soon and I can pick one up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123