Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiappa M1-9 Carbine Wood Stock 9mm Non-Restricted

i'v got a wood stocked one that i bought used and so far I have not managed to make it jam or fail to feed, guess just lucked out.
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!

Not a Chiappa but still a great demonstration that you can definitely run a M1 Carbine for PCC!

Last edited by North_Sylva; 12-12-2020 at 10:15 AM.

If the plastic parts on the wood stock model were replaced with metal, it would be a neat looking rifle.
    The plastic stock version, on the other hand, has to be the cheapest feeling firearm I have ever held.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonPig View Post
    If the plastic parts on the wood stock model were replaced with metal, it would be a neat looking rifle.
    The plastic stock version, on the other hand, has to be the cheapest feeling firearm I have ever held.
    For $100 more you can buy a better PCC when it's on sale so what's the point right?

Quote Originally Posted by K-Roc View Post
    For $100 more you can buy a better PCC when it's on sale so what's the point right?
    M1-9's are cheaper than they were four years ago. they're sub 500. Plenty worth the money if you take 20 minutes when you first get it to clean it and oil the sheet out of it, and make sure the top handguard isnt rubbing the bolt. First 200 rounds out of mine went without a single malfunction

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    I wonder if the plastic stock was ultimately more popular than the wooden one?
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    M1-9's are cheaper than they were four years ago. they're sub 500. Plenty worth the money if you take 20 minutes when you first get it to clean it and oil the sheet out of it, and make sure the top handguard isnt rubbing the bolt. First 200 rounds out of mine went without a single malfunction
    I just bought a different PCC for $100 more than the one advertised price on this thread. I guess if these M1-9 PPC's are going for $450 now its a different argument though.

I like mine. Doesn’t jam. I have the wood stock. 9mm reloads get eaten up. Sites are poor though. Added an inexpensive red dot. Great pinker to 50 yards
    WSTENTERPRISES

CGN Regular
    My god thank you all for warning me about the plastic...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast