Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatzup with Magwedge Shipping Really Really LATE?

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Outcast I am sorry if your order somehow got missed.

The retail end of the business was never part of my original business plan and as such it has been a learning experience in terms of setting up systems to avoid missing messages.

I am still working a day job, but as the demands of the business have grown, I expect I will have to abandon that fairly soon.

As to the original poster, you have your answer by private email. If I recall correctly you were a bit rude and not quite the way you present yourself here.

Gee, another thread on CGN going after a small business over a small error. Shocking!

I didn't know mag wedge was a one man show! I'm doubly impressed. His products are really high quality. The finish on my two "wedges" is superb.

BTW, I ordered a Tok TT33 from another dealer last week (a small one man operation not listed on CGN). I sent my $ in and I will barely think about it for weeks. It's gonna take awhile, but that's no big deal. It's not like I need it urgently.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Just for the audience, the email conversation chain:

Hughdaddy - Hi I ordered 2 wedges for @gmail.com 13 days ago. Its taking a long time, what is the tracking number for this delivery?
    Magwedge - Went out today. Tracking number should show up in your email. Let me know if it doesn't.
    Hughdaddy - Why did this get sent out TODAY?
    Magwedge - It was sent out as soon as l was able to. I am a one man show here and orders have jumped considerably in volume. There is a list of retailers on my website who can also serve you. Please feel free to shop there. Regards

Don't forget, I was pretty rude to deucedeuce ;D!!!
    Anyway, peace my friend, I am actually looking forward to trying out the wedges.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Ok, hope you like them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12