Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatzup with Magwedge Shipping Really Really LATE?

Whatzup with Magwedge Shipping Really Really LATE?

Greeting Fellow Nutz,
    I just made my first Magwedge purchase and wondering if my experience is the same as other peoples? I bought a couple wedges on Jan 22, and thirteen days later hadn't seen a shipping notice, so after contacting the company, the guy said he'd send it out that day. I emailed asking why it got sent out so late, and he replied that he's a one-man shop and that I should shop elsewhere (No sh!t). Anyone else experience this?

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow thanks for the heads up

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HughDaddy View Post
    Greeting Fellow Nutz,
    I just made my first Magwedge purchase and wondering if my experience is the same as other peoples? I bought a couple wedges on Jan 22, and thirteen days later hadn't seen a shipping notice, so after contacting the company, the guy said he'd send it out that day. I emailed asking why it got sent out so late, and he replied that he's a one-man shop and that I should shop elsewhere (No sh!t). Anyone else experience this?
    Experience what, Acting like a little brat? No sorry I never have.

Kick back and relax. It's mail order...

Small businesses tend to be slower on shipping. Relax take it easy.

If you joined to complain you will have a very short time here.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Well he's right that he's a one man shop so you shouldn't expect that he has enough pre manufactured to supply your order. He also could have meant that you should shop for some that he has already made and delivered to one of the shops that carry his products, such as Wolverine Supplies. (where I got mine) Give him the benefit of the doubt it is tough to handle all the aspects of a small business with a growing demand. Also his products are worth the wait, just saying!

One of my purchases of a Magwedge product (through Wolverine) was short a screw. I emailed Dave and got a reply immediately, and the item was sent the next day. As well, I was able to contact him and speak to him directly regarding tips on fitting my Sks mag adaptor. I can't speak highly enough of the product or the support I received.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce-deuce View Post
    Experience what, Acting like a little brat? No sorry I never have.

Kick back and relax. It's mail order...
    Chill missy, don't cramp and write, especially not to every single post in existence!

Thanks for the writeback, I spoke on the phone to Dave too and was impressed by his promptness in answering my questions during the pre-order, so I was miffed when after placing the actual order, it seemed to get forgotten. Oh well. BTW I bought the 308 wedges, did yours fit together well?

Quote Originally Posted by HughDaddy View Post
    Thanks for the writeback, I spoke on the phone to Dave too and was impressed by his promptness in answering my questions during the pre-order, so I was miffed when after placing the actual order, it seemed to get forgotten. Oh well. BTW I bought the 308 wedges, did yours fit together well?
    Mine are for LAR-15 mags but they fit together perfectly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Hey at least you got a response, I placed an order and had questions about payment and shipping and never heard back...going on 3 months now. I won't bother with them again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast